Yard of ale time

Jay

Alright guys your advice and tips are needed! It has been left up to me to arrange the rugby teams first night out this season, so i have got a few strippers ordered cheap booze from the brewery and also a few drinking games!

However i have ordered a yard of ale glass if you can call it that :

http://www.menkind.co.uk/ProductDetails ... 1AodYxtuPQ

So all you big drinkers out there is there a technique to drinking this or is it basically a chuggin job? Thanks in advance lol

P.S its stella we are putting in it lol so none of the sissy lager

Alright guys your advice and tips are needed! It has been left up to me to arrange the rugby teams first night out this season, so i have got a few strippers ordered cheap booze from the brewery and also a few drinking games!

So all you big drinkers out there is there a technique to drinking this or is it basically a chuggin job? Thanks in advance lol

I thought kids your age would be happy with a few alchopops getting pi**ed in the local park? Wow how times have changed, dont you grow up quick :lol::p

Mummy never let me go out to the park! So i just raided daddys whisky stash :lol:

Ya cheeky git! Yeh its a hard life being 21 lol! But it should be an awesome night 30 rugby lads gettin rather drunk with strippers then hittin the town :D

HAPPY DAYS :yahoo:

Yes there is a definite technique to drinking a yard of ale. Towards the end you have to keep turning the glass otherwise the last part comes out in one great rush & soaks/chokes the drinker. (think there is something like 2 1/2 pints in a proper one). So best not to say anything if you really want to enjoy & then you get to laugh your b*ll*cks off. :thumbs:

last time i did this you just keep chugging, until the liquid gets to the narrow part, then back off a little and rotate the glass to let the liquid out slowly or it can end up your nose in your eyes and down your top.

the other one is a glass welly which i think is worse.

cos when i did the welly, we couldn't find a glass one so my mates used their dads old size 11's and they had not been cleaned

Watch the film BEERFEST!!! you'll be sorted then!

STOO

Sorry, i had to make the 'cup the balls' statement - STOO should get the reference - its from Super Troopers when they're chugging maple syrup. The guys who made that also made Beerfest (broken lizard). Very funny guys!

But yeh, whilst reading the whole of this thread, i was thinking about Beerfest - its ideal for the topic.

Just think that your in the showers after a rugby game, get on your knee's, open your mouth, open your gullett and do your country proud.......

super troopers is one of my all time favourite movies, meow!

so few people seem to have heard of it though :dry:

who wants a moustache ride???? :lol:

Beerfest should possibly be watched by the whole team before this party.

Smells like sex in here...

OR

'Hey Favre, whats the name of that restaurant with all that goofy sh!t on the walls?'

'Oh, you mean Shenanigans?'

Sorry, love this film. Jay ditch the rugby and all just watch this instead.

Smells like sex in here...

OR

'Hey Favre, whats the name of that restaurant with all that goofy sh!t on the walls?'

'Oh, you mean Shenanigans?'

Sorry, love this film. Jay ditch the rugby and all just watch this instead.

The smells like sex in here one is a typical entrance for me at work.... if it's a shared office!

I used to do it offshore a lot too! Always got a reaction.

It's a quality film. I might watch it tonight!

No no lol i wouldnt waste beer like that! Yeh am 21 turnin 22 in december lol! The young lads i mean are only 19 :blush:

You embarrassed that 19 year olds can drink you under the table Jay? What is it you drink anyway? malibu, smirnoff ice and woo woo's? Thats what average ghey egg chaser drinks :lol::group: