Yard of ale time

Jay

hahaha U talk a good game mate al give you that! No am lager or guiness man! But am always up for a wee nip of whisky from time to time! I leave the poof juices ie smirnoff ice to little boys like urself and footballers ;):lol:

theres nothing wrong with dsico ****,

it used to be the cheapest stuff in the uni bars.

i remember the days when my uni had hooch on tap.

and i drank turbo diesel in 4 pint pitchers (2 pints beer, 2 pints cider, splash of black current and a double vodka)

if you remove the vodka its just diesel (although i believe some of you might know it as snakebite) love that stuff :yahoo:

drop a turbo in it and it changes the evening.

i used to be able to drink that all night, yet wine absolutly does me.

i'm a bit older now and stick to my speciality ciders, gone are the days of mixing.

i had my stag do last month, and it was the first time of heavy drinking in about 2-3 years.

and my body doesn't seem to recover as quickly as it used to :bangin:

I've only recently started drinking heavily again... was on it about 3 times a year until a few months ago - now its every weekend. I love it!

Current beverage of choice is the old Vodka & Redbull (hangover-less), but i'll drink anything. Favourite beer is Knonenbourg Blanc (which nobody else likes :wacko:)

I've only recently started drinking heavily again... was on it about 3 times a year until a few months ago - now its every weekend. I love it!

Current beverage of choice is the old Vodka & Redbull (hangover-less), but i'll drink anything. Favourite beer is Knonenbourg Blanc (which nobody else likes :wacko:)

A white beer man. Good stuff. Love Blanc. Drink it a lot.

Don't drink vodka often after going slightly blind from it when I lived in Russia..... not good! Bombay Sapphire Gin is supreme though! Also find Gin doesn't give you a hangover as it's one of the purest drinks. The stuff that gets rejected goes on to make vodka.

love howgarden

must admit i don't miss drinking heavily, i used to be able to drink like a fish, not many i couldn't out drink.

but now i find my wallet has more cash in it, got bored of pissing it all up the wall and feeling like crap for 1 day.

i still like to go out for a drink but i don't do 15 pints anight anymore, at most 7 any more than that and i'm done for these days :blush:

Hoegaarden is good but blanc is better. It's a cracking pint.

Agreed, but Hoegaarden is very good. Get one in most Friday lunch times at work :lol:

And Weissbeer is the future - more and more coming out. Having said that, i've been looking for the Grolsch Blonde they've advertised on Channel 4 for ages, but i cant find it anywhere! Anyone spotted it??

love howgarden

must admit i don't miss drinking heavily, i used to be able to drink like a fish, not many i couldn't out drink.

but now i find my wallet has more cash in it, got bored of pissing it all up the wall and feeling like crap for 1 day.

i still like to go out for a drink but i don't do 15 pints anight anymore, at most 7 any more than that and i'm done for these days :blush:

I only ever drink at home really - even when going out! Save my money for mods and get wrecked while its still cheap :thumbs: