LOTTO WINNER !!!!!

Zedrush

Decided to do the Lottery for the first time ever yesterday.

I got an email saying we have some exciting news for you... when i saw that I was abouts to call my my GF and tell her youre dumped... :teeth: luckily I clicked on the link to where it said you have won £51.00 quid :dry::dry::dry::lol: so I wont make that call just yet :lol::blush:

Picture1-1.png

Yeh its cool just kinda gets your hopes up high when you get an email saying congratulations I thought bloody ell Ive one, was gonna order a Koenigsegg with it, instead Ill have to make do with 5 KFC bargain buckets :lol::lol::lol:

MMM 5x Bargain Buckets :snack: When you put it that way it sounds almost as good as the jackpot!! :lol:

I thought i had also won with five numbers £1063, took my ticket in to the newsagents this morning when i went for my paper but when they checked it came up as a losing ticket i said when i checked online this morning it was a winner a further check showed i did have the numbers but on a ticket they sold me for next saturdays draw.

max.