Name and shame - "Wonder Detail"

Lexx

I just had a read through the thread and to be fair it seems as though Paul had personal problems. I dont know how you were to know that Lexx but at the end of the day, he should have done the job right in the first place. If his problems were that bad he should have arranged for someone else to carry out the work. TBH they seem like a bunch of Wan*ers on DW and i absolutely hate it when people are branded as noobs because of their post count.

Hope it all works out Lexx. Think the thread is locked now anyway.

+1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read it - what a load of crap although not all one sided. The bit about the 'council' is well out of order its totally irrelivant to the job he did and got paid for, whoever paid for it doesn't matter. He did a @*!# job - end of. Personal circumstances don't come into it. It may sound harsh but if you can't do your job - stay at home.

I just read it - what a load of crap although not all one sided. The bit about the 'council' is well out of order its totally irrelivant to the job he did and got paid for, whoever paid for it doesn't matter. He did a @*!# job - end of. Personal circumstances don't come into it. It may sound harsh but if you can't do your job - stay at home.

Do you spend alot of time at home nixy? :lol::p

mate I feel for you. at least he got the blue paint off. hope you manage to get it sorted before it goes to court but as phil said you got witnesses there. keep those photos safe aswel.

-ho

ps so so glad I didn't book with him on that day now.

Its all good now, they've settled it and its paid up and done.

To be fair to the guy who did it, it sounds like after the first day, he got some very very bad news and was understandably off the ball the second day. However he should have told Lexx this and at least he would be expecting it :thumbs:

Lexx requested it was deleted after Wonder Detail gave the full story, after which I think it was understandable why he didnt do a proper job. If only Lexx had known this, none of it would have kicked off :doh:

Whatever his reason for not doing a proper job, he should have told Lexx and refused to take any payment for it rather than threatening him with court action. Its called being professional. :dry:

maybe this thread should be deleted just out of decency toward both paul and lexx , there were very strong family issues with paul , and i suppose its easy to say he shouldn't have done the detail but ask yourself this question if you were in his position would you have gone to work , thats his living so he endeavoured to do his job .

i dont know paul or lexx and a full time detailer myself so can see both sides here , glad its sorted .

maybe this thread should be deleted just out of decency toward both paul and lexx , there were very strong family issues with paul , and i suppose its easy to say he shouldn't have done the detail but ask yourself this question if you were in his position would you have gone to work , thats his living so he endeavoured to do his job .

i dont know paul or lexx and a full time detailer myself so can see both sides here , glad its sorted .

If it's his living then he shouldn't jeopardise it by doing shoddy jobs and then threatening customers with court action. :dry:

easy to criticize when not knowing 100% whats happened .

We don't need to know. If he had personal problems he should of done what most of us would do and concentrated on them and not let a paying customer down......As we all know, bad news travels faster than good news.......

I missed this completely. I won't dwell on the ins and outs of family problems but I will ask how did they remove the paint?

Clay Bar. Quite an abrasive one. But then polished so all ok.

If it's his living then he shouldn't jeopardise it by doing shoddy jobs and then threatening customers with court action. :dry:

Hes now taking a week or 2 off work, so I guess he learnt his lesson :thumbs: Been posted on DW.