New to the site - some pics for you

Hey guys

Thought I would formally introduce myself on here. Many of you may know me from the other site but havent really been on here much other then to check out the for sale section lol.

So a big warm hello to you all.

Here are some pics of my Zed. Had a fair bit of work done in Japan before I became the lucky owner but since then Ive added my own personal touches. The engine bay styling (plus plenum spacer and AEM cold air intake) are my doing as are the Brembo calipers, DBA disc and Ferodo pads. I also braided my grounded kit with chrome cabling to compliment the rest of the engine bay.

Ive also tinted the rear lights, fitted the carbon number plate surround....oh and the 2 screens inside with the Kenwood Sat Nav are my doing.

Next up is to get all my exhaust work finished and fit some KW V3's instead of my HKS drift suspension that is leaking.

So there you go - hope you enjoy the pics and look forward to seeing/talking to many of you in the near future.

Andy

350z.jpg

DSC00882.jpg

Picture004.jpg

DSC01461.jpg

DSC01471.jpg

DSC01466.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture002.jpg

ooo very nice one of my fav's on the site dude :thumbs:

-ho

Wow, thanks mate, cant ask for a better compliment then that.

Thanks for all the comments guys. the engine bay has actually had a lot more chrome gone in since those pics (yes there were a few thing left that were still plastic lol) so Ill try and get some new ones up soon.

Nice to see a few familiar faces already ;)

Yeah Chris the picture is a little dark and makes the exhausts look black. They are actually almost entirely blue - similar to the blue you see on the burnt tipped exhausts. Heres a better shot :-

DSC00880.jpg

Nurrish I agree with you. It was one of the first things I wanted to change (im sure its not helping the aerodynamics either) but as I went to more and more meets I realised it was one of the things that made the car stand out and kinda helps to keep the original Jap feel. I still plan to change it some day but will do it if and when I change the front bumper as Id need to fill the holes left behind and re-spray anyway.

Thanks again for the comments guys.

Just realised the exhaust pic wasnt working so have fixed it now :)

Hi Andy.. welcome!

V. Nice Zed.. Love the carbon numberplate surround.. never seen one of those before!

Thanks mate. It was from the US - I picked it up on ebay. I havent seen any about here either but I was desperate for something to hide the long holes behind my plate. Fits really well too.

is that an amuse r1 titan i see???

Think someone may have figured it out. Was on the car when I got it from Japan so have never known. Looked it up on google images and it does look like we have a winner.

:rant: ive been waiting for mine for 3-4 months now.....thought i was going to be the only one on the website.... booo u... but seriously that has just made me like your car even more....good purchase matey..

-ho :thumbs:

ps could you take a sound clip for me sometime??