New to the site - some pics for you

is that an amuse r1 titan i see???

Think someone may have figured it out. Was on the car when I got it from Japan so have never known. Looked it up on google images and it does look like we have a winner.

:rant: ive been waiting for mine for 3-4 months now.....thought i was going to be the only one on the website.... booo u... but seriously that has just made me like your car even more....good purchase matey..

-ho :thumbs:

ps could you take a sound clip for me sometime??

:blush: I feel terrible now because I didnt even know what exhaust it was and you have been waiting months for it. I certainly will appreciate it a lot more now though. Yeah sure mate Ill do a video clip of it tomorrow and put it on youtube or something - unless you know of a better way to go about it?

Glad to make all your aquaintances guys. Thanks again for all the comments.

Think someone may have figured it out. Was on the car when I got it from Japan so have never known. Looked it up on google images and it does look like we have a winner.

:rant: ive been waiting for mine for 3-4 months now.....thought i was going to be the only one on the website.... booo u... but seriously that has just made me like your car even more....good purchase matey..

:blush: I feel terrible now because I didnt even know what exhaust it was and you have been waiting months for it. I certainly will appreciate it a lot more now though. Yeah sure mate Ill do a video clip of it tomorrow and put it on youtube or something - unless you know of a better way to go about it?

mate dont worry about it honestly.... good things comes to those who wait blah blah... cheers for the vid clip in advance.... go out and enjoy it :D... also can i ask.. is there any droning on the zaust at motorway cruising speed and whats the volume like at a steady 30???

still loving your car... think this is about the 5th time ive looked at your pics... lol B)

-ho

mate dont worry about it honestly.... good things comes to those who wait blah blah... cheers for the vid clip in advance.... go out and enjoy it :D... also can i ask.. is there any droning on the zaust at motorway cruising speed and whats the volume like at a steady 30???

still loving your car... think this is about the 5th time ive looked at your pics... lol B)

-ho

Lol

Ive never had the original exhaust so I have nothing to compare to but the sound is great. Its a nice rumble but not too much at normal revs and it will pretty much stay like that no matter what speed if your easy on the revs. But as soon as you put your fut down it roars all the way through the rev range. I love it. I still want louder but then Im a noise junky ha ha.

Welcome :thumbs:

love your sat nav display and would be interested if you could let me know where you got it from, i'm new here as well joined on the 25/10 brought a 350 roadster 08 black 4 weeks ago and would love to upgrade with a sat nav system. great piccies mate :D