2005 Veilside 350Z - CHEAP, QUICK SALE NEEDED! £14,500!!!

Z Boy

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, just thought I'd log on after a mental couple of weeks. Had some guy from Ireland call up wanting to fly over the next day and buy the car for the asking price in cash. I couldn't really turn down the offer, as I had people interested in the car but I've always said the first person to put the cash infront of me can have the car and I can't turn down genuine offers in front of me on the off chance someone else is going to buy it at a later date. I'm sure if anyone was in my financial position at the time they'd have done the same, it just had to go asap!

I've now got an Evo 7 GSR which is actually soooo much quicker and heaps more fun to drive than the Z was so I'm chuffed all round really as I got it for a really good price and now have a car I can really enjoy and money in the bank.

Was great meeting those of you that I did though, brilliant club. Thanks for everyones help. I still have some bits left over from my Z for sale too...:)

I've now got an Evo 7 GSR which is actually soooo much quicker and heaps more fun to drive than the Z was so I'm chuffed all round really as I got it for a really good price and now have a car I can really enjoy and money in the bank.

Sounds like redundancy did you a favour? :wacko:

I guess so, may as well look at the whole thing positively. Just wish I'd driven one before and I could have got an Evo 9. :lol:

congrats on the sale

& purchase!

And the servicing every 4.5k miles :surrender:

See you at the next Reading meet if you go up with the MLR chaps. I have a mate with an Evo VIII and they are pretty rapid. Mind you not much quicker at stock than a properly driven Zed (wont even take on a modified, its far quicker) :thumbs:

I guess so, may as well look at the whole thing positively. Just wish I'd driven one before and I could have got an Evo 9. :lol:

Do we get any pics? After that :ban:

Congrats on the purchase, I do have a soft spot for Evos! :teeth:

MPG is about the same I guess, 18-20mpg?

It's an Evo 7 GSR.

Service intervals are 4,500 miles but not that expensive, I know it's half the interval of the Z but you're always going to have to make compromisies with that kind of performance for the kind of cash it costs to buy one. Just had a full service including plugs, AYC fluid change etc. etc. for around £200 odd quid at a main dealer.

Less than £40 to fill it up though! :lol:

MPG is about the same I guess, 18-20mpg?

It's an Evo 7 GSR.

Service intervals are 4,500 miles but not that expensive, I know it's half the interval of the Z but you're always going to have to make compromisies with that kind of performance for the kind of cash it costs to buy one. Just had a full service including plugs, AYC fluid change etc. etc. for around £200 odd quid at a main dealer.

I have a bigger tank in my lawnmower :lol:

Yeah but you fill up 2x as often! :p

Also, just wait for a big service. My mates 8 cost him a arm and a leg at his last service, but he did need quite a bit doing. Probably on par with the Zed.

On MPG, I'd have to say when gunning it they are about the same as the Zed, but on motorway driving, my mates 8 only ever sees about 22MPG whereas I get 29-30MPG for the same drive :teeth:

Each to their own. Evos are very good for tuning. The engine is built very well which means decent power hikes dont cost the earth.