Ola

Alright everybody,

Im just in the process of getting shot of my car and i think the most likely suiter is looking like a 350z, so just wondering if you guys have any advice, things to look out for etc. I think il be after a uk version gt, could anyone tell me is the only difference between the gt and non gt things to do with the interior? leather heated seats, cd player etc? Anyway i maybe getting abit ahead of myself at the min as my car is in the garage getting the turbo replaced, but as soon as its back to a1 condition its going the journey.

Cheers

Paul

Cheers everyone, was just asking about the gt for insurance purposes really got a quote for a non gt, thinking the gt had more power than the std one, but if its just the things stated it shouldnt effect my quote to much. think cruise control is going to be benefical to keeping those mpg high on motorway driving, just been looking on the trader there, i cant wait to get rid of mine, fingers crossed for a quick sale so i can start hunting.

Cheers everyone, was just asking about the gt for insurance purposes really got a quote for a non gt, thinking the gt had more power than the std one, but if its just the things stated it shouldnt effect my quote to much. think cruise control is going to be benefical to keeping those mpg high on motorway driving, just been looking on the trader there, i cant wait to get rid of mine, fingers crossed for a quick sale so i can start hunting.

Only difference in insurance is between Coupe (18) and convertable (19). No difference between GT/ non-GT and they have the same power. :thumbs: