Zedfest 2009 11/12/13th September

martinmac

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all for a great weekend. I laughed so much last night my face was hurting :teeth: As Caroline said, how the hell we won the quiz I will never know!

Great to put faces to some of the names and to see some really fine examples of zeds. I feel some modding coming on :lol:

Till next time

Cheers

Dave

A big thanks to all that turned up for this. Zedfest goes from strength to strength and next year it will be held earlier in the year. :)

With the falling numbers of earlier models on the road the support of this forums "current" model is a large part of this continued growth.

It was great to see so many owners there and a special mention must go out to those that set off early after a great day at the Chillis. :thumbs:

Well done guys :clap:

It was great to see so many owners there and a special mention must go out to those that set off early after a great day at the Chillis. :thumbs:

Early!!! now that's an understatement Martin :teeth: ....

6 hours worth of driving getting up 5.45!! We were all shattered, spurred on only by Pork Baps and bottles of coke!!!

Funny thing was, we passed a mini owners club convoy on they way up and the same cars on the way back - we're all as committed (mad) as one another

Early!!! now that's an understatement Martin :teeth: ....

6 hours worth of driving getting up 5.45!! We were all shattered, spurred on only by Pork Baps and bottles of coke!!!

Funny thing was, we passed a mini owners club convoy on they way up and the same cars on the way back - we're all as committed (mad) as one another

Yep, we did question our sanity but, it was worth the extra effort, had to stop for caffine intake on the way up and back home and to give Andy (andymc), Dan (Dcash5), Tony (chilli) and Colin (Cavey) a slap to wake them up. Dan had a little play with an RS on the way up, Mmmm won't talk about that one will we Dan :blush: He says he was blinded by the flames from its exhaust. But we did beat the Mini owners. They looked great, shiney cars and big grins, just like us. Great day as already said, Big thanks guys and gals, most appreciated.

Its weekends like this i know where i got my name from, driving half way around the country in a shed just to torture myself seeing everyone showing off there lovely cars. Was a good day tho but having a early night as knackered. :bounce:

And I think you also deserve a special mention for turning up to lots of meets in the "not the car of choice" vehicle. Not long now bud. :teeth:

Well what a weekend!

Many thanks to the organisers for such a great event, well organised, nice people and great fun.

Thanks to Martin for letting me play with his car on and off, very pretty thing she is too :#1:

I'm sorry we couldnt be more social in the evenings but the kids were knackered after the long days, but I personally could have helped to keep the bar open LOL :bang:

I'd like to say many thanks to all those I spoke to, and those who visited the stand. We felt very welcome and it was my 1st attempt at running a trade stand, rather than just working on one but hopefully the nerves didnt show too much.

Next time I need MORE WAX lol.

Best wishes to you all, and a heartfelt thanks too!