for the zed owners, do you own your favourite colour combo?

p1tse

as i'm still looking and holding out for one.

i do like the blue the best, but i like the alezan leather especially with the gun metal.

never been a fan of black car ownership, but seen a few with alezan too, which could be tempting.

yep. azure with charcoal. I didn't want alezan. the azure is great to kept and looks amazing when you put some work in. mine never popped or anything for a long time. it kooks shiny but flat. Now though, it's popping and loks so deep. great colour!

I honestly didn't mind what colour car I got as long as it wasn't red or silver (my previous cars were those colours for one and I don't think either of them particularly suit the 350 very well, all IMHO of course). Anything else would've suited me fine as I wanted a Zed for the way it drives, not the way it looks.

best to choose a car based on what you personally like and stuff everyone else :thumbs:

+1 totally agree :thumbs:

i'm not looking for what other people like, for suggestions for me.

i'm just asking if owners own their favourite colour combo?

as for black, not usually a fan, but stuck on the m32 today and saw a very nice 08 plate i think. i just had the thought the black dark colour doesn't make the shape and curves show up as much, but i've thought twice and it looks good. (but i assume a pain to keep clean)

I actually fancied the orange one. But once I saw silver with black leather I was sold :) My last cars were black,red,and white.It is my first silver.They could have done something with the plastic bits inside ,but I still love it.

colour code it silver ;-)

When I was looking I was determined to hold out for the colour and spec I wanted; luckily that came along pretty quickly, my advice to you would be to have your ideal car in mind and wait until one comes up because it invariably will.

My car's black with black leather and is still my favourite combo.

I fancy a white roadster with custom tan (not orange) or deep red leather seats next time. Black or anthracite rims.

My current TG wasn't really my choice but I have been pleasantly surprised by it and prefer it to GM.