Z33 Owner from Aberdeen says "Hey y'all"

hynder

Great forum guys, found it very useful over the past couple of weeks regarding JDM imports.

I imported a 2003 Version S in 2004 and have no intention of getting rid of it as it's the most fun car I've ever owned with the looks to match.

My version s, like many other JDMs has the useless sat nav and single din standard radio and your forum has given me some inspiration to upgrade.

I'm going to be installing the following gear over the next month and will hopefully answer alot of ICE / SAT NAV mods in one thread;

Pioneer FH-P80BT Double DIN HU (with bluetooth phone connectivity and Ipod connection)

Pioneer 10" 350w Sub powered by a Pioneer GM5300 bridged amp

PAC-SWI-PS Steering Wheel Interface

I already have wing mounted cameras and a reverse camera hooked into the sat nav screen So I will be keeping the original set up (until and X-trail unit shows up) but there is another interface unit (PAC-VCI-X) which can be connected between the Navi and Display unit and allows video inputs like DVD or TV tuner. The stereo can then pick up the sound on the AUX input.

Although a lot of owners have upgraded to a Double DIN all-in-0ne touch screen unit, I'd like to keep all the equipment as standard as possible.

I will keep the forum posted when I have completed the project.

Cheers

Hynder