It's done 48k and had the P1 service just before i bought it. The MG ZR is my mates pride and joy. Although now i've got the Z he wants a 330ci or something.

As for mods, it's got a S2000 stubby aerial that the guy before me put on. I've changed the rear number plate and the boot light bulbs to white leds. Ordered some for the interior lights too. Plan to change the front side light bulbs to leds to match the hids and the front indicator bulbs to silver. When i can afford it i wanna get the oem led rear lights, nismo exhaust, jwt pop charger and possibly some new wheels. It's got the rays wheels on it but i feel they don't quite fill the arches enough. Any other suggestions?

Nismo wheels all the way in my opion, allthough there are so many nice wheels out there, what i have found is finding a set to suit the colour quite difficult, where as on black Zed's most wheels look B) , My plans are next to save some cash up, alot of it, lol, and nismo body kit, nismo zorst and then the wheels, me and my mate have planned to go nurburgring next summer, so want and need to get it all done there, plus got no more holidays planned this yar so looking good, roll on my trip to ESR, lol :p