My Childhood RUINED!!!!

Zedrush

Any of you who can remember a cartoon I use to love:

Denver the last Dinosaur

Brilliant cartoon and i use to sing the lyrics in the playground, cos I erm had no friends that would let me play football... I was erm Billy no mates... still am ha ha ha...

Any how it got me thinking, I started for some bizarre reason singing the song again... Lyrics are like this:

"Denver, the last Dinosaur, he's my friend and a whole lot more"

WHOAH!!!!!! what exactly do you mean... a whole lot more????????

No wonder why I had no friends, they probably thought I was getting jiggy with a dinosaur!!!!!!!!

denverthelastdinosaur41denveratthed.jpg

something just doesnt add up right here or is it me????

that's just wierd but I'm not surprised!

I used to like the monkey from pipkins called Topoff or something? Showing my age now!

Which one did you prefer, Nix - Bill or Ben? ;)

or weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed :lol:

:lol:

I used to like the monkey from pipkins called Topoff or something? Showing my age now!

Cheeky bleeders! Even i'm not old enough for bloody bill and ben! However, I can vaguely remember Mary Mungo and Midge! :lol:

...and lets not forget Captain Pugwash with Roger the Cabin Boy and Seaman Staines and Master Bates :lol:

All seemed so innocent back in the day! :surrender:

thats messed up.

What was the show that had Paul Daniels and this cheese slice looking thing, was it whizzabit?

Cheeky bleeders! Even i'm not old enough for bloody bill and ben! However, I can vaguely remember Mary Mungo and Midge! :lol:

anyone remember The Bumblies and Michael Bentine way before Bill & Ben

Was that on the old radio shows before TV was invented? Think I read about it in my history class...

Was that on the old radio shows before TV was invented? Think I read about it in my history class...

No but it was on a 7inch screen with a magnifying glass in front (1954). There was Bumbly 1, Bumbly2 and Bumbly3 they lived on Professor Bentine's ceiling. Here endeth the history lesson

No but it was on a 7inch screen with a magnifying glass in front (1954). There was Bumbly 1, Bumbly2 and Bumbly3 they lived on Professor Bentine's ceiling. Here endeth the history lesson

thought you meant potty time :blush:

PMSL :lol::lol:

PMSL :lol::lol:

bumblies.jpg

The Bumblies

What was the show that had Paul Daniels and this cheese slice looking thing, was it whizzabit?

Wizbit :thumbs:

9737.png

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Wizzbit is the slightly stoned relation of Pizza The Hut from Spaceballs?? :wacko:

20041007PizzaTheHut.jpg