Nearly got a 2005 GT4.it needed to much love(update.GUTTED!)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What part of the engine was cracked? Sounds like a very expensive repair :scare:

I wonder how many are still surviving out of the original 76 Ultra yellows?

It looked like the air con tank but not too sure....either way it would of needed a raditor, coolant tank and alot more than what i was led to beleive... :headhurt:

The thing that killed me, the interior was spotless just like it had just rolled out of the show room!!!!

Atleast now ive sat in a Z and realise it is the only car for me!!! My Citroen C2 can suck my ass!!!!!!!

Trouble is that if you want a yellow zed, your probably going have to pay a lot more. :blush:

Yeah i know that is the problem!! cheapest one around is about 18K!!

Or maybe like someone said by a cheaper one and do a spray job on it. But i dont want a JDM thats what ive decieded and its hard to find uk models with low milage for anythink less than 14k.....

Looks like ill be in a waiting game for another opportunity to crop up. But i know the yellow GT4 is unlikely to crop up again!!! unless you fancy writing ures off :teeth: but please dont tw*t something head on :teeth:

Here is a pic to tied you over :teeth::lol:

DSC_0013-1.jpg

looks dodgy - i would leave well alone :lol::lol:

What part of the engine was cracked? Sounds like a very expensive repair :scare:

It looked like the air con tank but not too sure....either way it would of needed a raditor, coolant tank and alot more than what i was led to beleive... :headhurt:

The thing that killed me, the interior was spotless just like it had just rolled out of the show room!!!!

Atleast now ive sat in a Z and realise it is the only car for me!!! My Citroen C2 can suck my ass!!!!!!!

Trouble is that if you want a yellow zed, your probably going have to pay a lot more. :blush:

Or maybe like someone said by a cheaper one and do a spray job on it. But i dont want a JDM thats what ive decieded and its hard to find uk models with low milage for anythink less than 14k.....

Looks like ill be in a waiting game for another opportunity to crop up. But i know the yellow GT4 is unlikely to crop up again!!! unless you fancy writing ures off :teeth: but please dont tw*t something head on :teeth:

DSC_0013-1.jpg

As were posting UY pictures:

RIMS013.jpg

:teeth::p

Dont suppose you got the limited edition number or the reg number did you? It would be useful to update the GT4 Register with "lost in action"!

JK

DSC_0013-1.jpg

RIMS013.jpg

needs spacers and lowering more at the rear :p

and respraying GM :lol:

DSC_0013-1.jpg

RIMS013.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

DSC_0013-1.jpg

RIMS013.jpg

I had some lowerings springs to fit and +21 rims don't need spacers ;):p

GM? :yawn::yawn::p:yawn::yawn: