Can I be in your gang?

Hello everyone!

Have been a lurker on this site for sometime but as I am now a fully fledged Zedder, feel worthy enough to introduce myself. :teeth:

I am from the suburbs of Glasgow and on Saturday bought a 56 Ebisu Black Nissan 350z GT (cue black is the best colour comments ;) ). Spoke to a few of the Scottish guys a while back in the excitement of discovering there are meets up here! Special thanks to a Cool Hand Luke who took me out in his car before I bought my own - he was really helpful :thumbs: .

For those more visually inclined I have taken a few pictures on my phone after a friend (who has a s1 elise 111s) and I did a little bit of polishing.

Look forward to meeting and talking with all of you very soon!

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody - I recognise most peoples names from prowling the forum. I believe the infamous bigphil is the man to get in contact with should I need some aftermarket lovelies. Saw the Jockland meet and if I am not woking I will definately strive to make it.

Don't want to change the car that much as I love it the way it is but I am sure on meeting some of you my brain will be polluted. Pop charger perhaps and most definately a s2000 stubby aerial ;).

Your observational skills are second to none M13KYF :). Its my friends flats communial car park - think that van has been abandoned there for a while.

I am just disappointed that my car hasn't placed you in such awestruck wonder that you have been able to take your eyes off it and notice the trivial matter of a flat tyre. Thats it, can anyone inflate that tyre or something on photoshop for me - I don't want this happening again :p .

I am not sure I am qualified to welcome you as I have only been here a short while myself, so lets just settle for a warm and sticky hello.

I also have a 56 plate GT in sunset. I like the 4 little LEDs in the headlight cluster, which you wont notice if you are driving, only if you have got out and left the sidelights on.

Looks nice, I had a black car (Leon Cupra R) and it was a pain to keep clean, so I will never have a black car again, nor red come to that as it seemed to be a magnet for other people to crash into. Mind you I only had my Zed for a couple of weeks before someone ran into that. :surrender: