JDM Superblack- Guernsey- Some mods. Aerosync+ Volks! -Pics

live2themaxuk

Well, ive done it! After waiting patiently with the paint shop for 5 weeks and all end of trouble with paint shop not being able to get a good finish on the bumper for god knows what reason and having to redo it (i dont think it was prepped enough as it was urethane), its finally come good and is looking great. I took these pics 2 weeks ago when she was nice and clean, but ill take some better ones in due course, just waiting get get a shoot done with me and a friend.

Its had the Aerosync N1 urethane front bumper, and a second hand set of Volks SF challenge 19" , 9.5" front and 10.5" rear wrapped in 265/30 - 19 front and 285/30 - 19. I had waited over a year to put those wheels on, the black circles are NOT cheap in those sizes. . so i had been saving the pennys

In these pics, the front still has wheel spacers on which i am going to take off, so if they look like they stick out abit. . .they do.

Props to :

Adam @ Z1 Performance for the bumper (looked like a dead body arriving in a HUGE box from the USA)

Envy Performance

JDM Performance

and Big Phil @ ESR

cheers for all the help guys and good service

Hope you likey

Jamie

DSC05073.jpg

DSC05086.jpg

DSC05092.jpg

DSC05093.jpg

DSC05099.jpg

DSC05104.jpg

DSC05119.jpg

Fappin eck, that is one black car Jamie!! Awesome. You must be pleased with that! B):thumbs:

Well chuffed mate! Bit lower than i was expecting on the front. I litterally have to come in at a 'special' angle to get into my drive now. Helps keep me alert!

Thats only lowered like 15mm on Hotchkis!

J :teeth:

I'm actually speechless! That is so well done and so far away from being boy racer it's fab! :thumbs:B)

Couldn't agree more - it looks like a million bucks!

btw - if you're looking to sell the spacers after you've removed them, please pm me with a price - i may be in the market for some. My cheapo wheels with +35 offsets should be arriving on tuesday.

Oww thanks for all the nice words guys. . . glad you lot like it! :teeth:

With Z's i love the way you get so much car for the money. . .i mean, i was parked up next to an Audi R8 the other day, which is like 5 years newer and about 5 times the price, yet it didnt really look that much nicer. . not even that much more expensive.

When i end up selling the Z (never), its for sure im gonna have a hard time finding a car for a reasonable price that looks anywhere near as good . . . .thats for sure.

Think that MIGHT me my modding over with now. . .only mod i would do it a OEM look carbon bonnet. . .but thats a maybe. . .:teeth:

RE:Spacers. . . yes, once i have the fronts off i will decide if i wonna keep em or not and if not ill let you know. The rears are 25mm(i think) and the fronts are 15mm (defo) i believe

Jamie

Saw an Audi R8 at Birmingham airport the other week, in one of those airport competitions and i remember telling the guy that really it did not look anything special or even worth remotely the money they cost. Like you say the zed is a lot of car for the money. :thumbs:

Oww thanks for all the nice words guys. . . glad you lot like it! :teeth:

With Z's i love the way you get so much car for the money. . .i mean, i was parked up next to an Audi R8 the other day, which is like 5 years newer and about 5 times the price, yet it didnt really look that much nicer. . not even that much more expensive.

When i end up selling the Z (never), its for sure im gonna have a hard time finding a car for a reasonable price that looks anywhere near as good . . . .thats for sure.

Think that MIGHT me my modding over with now. . .only mod i would do it a OEM look carbon bonnet. . .but thats a maybe. . .:teeth:

RE:Spacers. . . yes, once i have the fronts off i will decide if i wonna keep em or not and if not ill let you know. The rears are 25mm(i think) and the fronts are 15mm (defo) i believe

Jamie

Cheers Jamie, Keep me posted.

Chris.

Hope you likey

DSC05073.jpg

DSC05086.jpg

DSC05092.jpg

DSC05093.jpg

DSC05099.jpg

DSC05104.jpg

DSC05119.jpg

Very, very stunning - hope you don't mind me posting the pics up again - the mods are so well chosen and even down to the blackened quarter and rear windows - it all looks so B)

Man after my own heart there with the shine you have achieved :thumbs:

Just one question - de-badged at the front but not the rear....?