Hi All..New Member!! Jerry3167 - *UPDATED* PICS ADDED!!!

:) Just wanted to say a BIG Hello to ALL on the forum.

I am awaiting delivery of my newish 06 PLATE 350Z in blue. I currently own a HONDA CIVIC TYPE-R 02 Plate for the last 3 years, and I love and will miss my CTR very much, but the 350Z will be a step up.

My CTR is modded with BHP up to 232, fast road set up, Spoon exhaust, jackson racing manifold, Spoon Brakes, ITG Maxogen intake, engine damper, strut bars front and rear, lower tie bar, Mugen rear wing.

Anyway, will keep you posted once I get my Z!!

Jerry

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jerry and :welcome: I too moved up from a ctr to the zed, and i had my 53 plate type r from new. It was a sad day to see it go but the zed helped me get through it :wacko::teeth: You will enjoy the 350 but you may find that the handling wont be upto the standard of the type r. If it hasn`t already been done save up for coilovers like the KW`s or TEIN`s and then you`ll be really happy. Enjoy :thumbs:

:teeth: Thanks Guys!!

I forgot to mention that I was also responsible for the HONDA CIVIC TYPE-R OWNERS BLUEWATER MEET organiser, some of you may recall in BANZAI Magazine a few months ago, reading an article entitled

"HOT IMPORT NIGHT" about the Honda Meet, at Bluewater which was probably the largest enthusiast meet attracting at its best, over 200

Hondas and the odd Z! B) Anyway, my CTR has been featured in the magazine and maybe, just maybe a few of you may know of my CTR and the Bluewater Meets!!

Jerry :D

:scare: Would love to go, But can I turn up in my TYPE-R??

Be great to see all the 350Zs.. :thumbs:

Jerry B)

;)

Absolutely no probs Jerry, its not a bad car after all ;)

The others are meeting at 6pm at Bluewater, I will be at Thurrock services for 7pm Your shout. :D

Welcome to the forum Jerry, don't forget to show of Zed photos, once you have the keys. ;)

If it hasn`t already been done save up for coilovers like the TEIN`s and then you`ll be really happy. Enjoy :thumbs:

I can vouch for Tein, massive improvement over the stock setup!!! Also make sure you have the little rubber silencers that go on the top and bottom of the coils keeps it quiet, but will also alleviate any stones getting caught, and upsetting up the handling.