Hi All..New Member!! Jerry3167 - *UPDATED* PICS ADDED!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no i didnt see that, i was trying to bait the porche in front but he didnt take the bait :blush: shame i would of liked to make him look silly :lol:

Come to Essex and you do see some lovely motors like fiestas with go faster bodykits and cars like that lovely punto being put back togther with gaffer tape :lol:

:D This is the biggest welcome ever...for me!!

Thanks and hope to meet a few of you at the next Z meet, be really interesting to get some views on cost to run, insurance ,parts etc..

But judging from my mods done on the CTR I imagine it is going to be a costly hobby!

Do you guys know SPOON,MUGEN, Js Racing etc? silly question, but thought I`d ask, I know NISMO very well

PS. my CTR has been referred to as "A Spooned up - Track whore EP3"!!

LOL :teeth:

Jerry :)

• 6 months later...

:teeth: Hi to all once again!!!

I am pleased to announce that after a little searching and saving, I have finally bought what I believe to be the SILVER Z of my dreams!! :D

Its an 04 plate with 12K miles, one lady owner, and FULL NISSAN service history, from a NISSAN dealer for £10.5K. its not a GT version, but has an uprated 6- disc cd changer, Near Mint bodywork and Interior, Tonneau cover, Titanium Exhaust system, and a wider PLENNUM something??

Anyway, what do you think guys?

I am busy returning my TYPE-R BACK to standard, and there has been a Mad rush to get hold of all my SPOON and Mugen goodies :scare:

Insurance for me on the Z has worked out at £477 Fully comp, Protected no-claims, Mods declared, breakdown cover, excess £250 plus legal cover etc.

Jerry

Hi Martin,

Thanks for that!!

I feel a sad loss for my beloved CTR, and last night I was putting in the standard seats, Rear spoiler, it felt quite emotional, as Ive looked after her for over 3 and half years :)

Exhaust system, Manifold, Brakes, ARB, off next tuesday.

Just over 2K in mods will be sold.

Onto pastures new... :thumbs: