German Grand Prix

Beavis

It was a good race, Lewis was running away with it until the safety car, I dont think Massa is all that, If it had been Kimi in 2nd i think it would have been a different story. Kimi's car just wasnt right this weekend and Alonso is a girl, will he ever stop moaning?

Have to admit Lewis has some balls though :teeth:

Cant believe Ferrari want Alonso for next season - I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they discuss that with their consultant - a Mr Shumacher...........

The Alonso rumour beens going since some time last year but I think he might be resigning to Renault.

There's a rumour going round that Ferrari might be looking at Robert Kubica.

Hamilton drove a great race. McLaren's decision not to pit could of ended very badly. Denis said they got it a little bit wrong. They didn't need to pit but the risk was how long the safety car stayed out. Any longer or with a different driver and they wouldn't of won. Worth the risk I say. Great race.

Cracking race! Gotta love Lewis for giving us a good race. He doesnt seem able to just get to the front from the start and stay there. Always something exciting happening, usually bad tactics, but it makes it all the more interesting to us! The ITV commentators seemed to think he wouldnt make the soft tyres last til the end of the race if he came in on the safety car and that is why they pit him later on.

Another great win for Lewis - as Martin Brundle remarked, he has something very special when it comes to braking and thankfully the last couple or races have seen him re-focus on the driving as it was apparent up to then he was getting more distracted from what he does best.

Combined with the balls to pass when others hang back, and as Sinbad says with the downshifts in these traction control-free times (one of the beeter changes), is marking Lewis out as a real talent B) . Also nice to see Ron admit for once the team cocked up (well that is what is radio message to Lewis was really saying!)

Yeah, and good to see some exciting F1 racing again. :thumbs:

I even managed to stay awake

We were just commenting on this the other day actually! I was supprised that most of my mates also have a little nap in the middle of the F1 like I usually do :blush::lol: Not any more though with the excitement that Hamilton brings! Just hope he doesnt get too good like Schuey and win from the front all the time :yawn: