is it ever going to stop raining part 10

nixy

Rain, rain rain, bloody rain - when will it ever end? Last proper sunny day was last friday and it has rained every day since here. This is like a re-run of last year. Is summer the new winter?

And Chris - get it sorted you lazy sod! :p

Its nearly done - just dont want to have to do the finishing edges, the rotory saw we have looks scary :headhurt::lol: The hardest bit is because we are on a slope, we're going to fill the sides of the decking to the fence with earth to make it level to the deck, but I need to de-stone/sieve it all to make it nice for plants and thats a fecker of a job!

well put some pics up when you've finished and if you do a good job I'll hire you to come and do mine! :thumbs:

Will do. Got to do the patio first to replace the pile of mud where the old deck used to be. Old deck been moved to bottom of garden and hacked apart to form new deck you see so now theres a nice mud patch where the old deck used to be at the top of the garden. :blush:

• 1 month later...
Thought I'd unearth this thread so I can vent my anger at this bog-awful weather. Where the f*** is our Summer???? :angry::rant:

Tell me about it :angry::rant: It stinks, every ****ing year its the same. The 4 day York race meeting as had to be cancelled in August, what a joke :rant::angry: Roll on winter :thumbs:

Summer? Its never going to happen :dry:

Thought I'd unearth this thread so I can vent my anger at this bog-awful weather. Where the f*** is our Summer???? :angry::rant:

Tell me about it :angry::rant: It stinks, every ****ing year its the same. The 4 day York race meeting as had to be cancelled in August, what a joke :rant::angry: Roll on winter :thumbs:

Had tickets for tomorrow :rant::rant:

Yeah I know. It was The Vale Show today where I live when farmer types go around inspecting cow's udders and bull's dangly bits. Needless to say it was more like the Somme with huge ***kin puddles everywhere.