• - Angel Food
    • - Brownies
    • - Lemon Meringue
    • - Vanilla Cake/Chocolate Icing
    • - Strawberry Short Cake
    • - Chocolate Cake/Chocolate Icing
    • - Ice Cream
    • - Carrot Cake

I was getting hungry and cakes and desserts came to mind so thought I'd share this and then nip out to get one of them.

No cheating now, no no no, you are not permitted to pick more than one (this isn't aimed at anyone in particular ;) )

Pick your dessert (only one), then look to see what psychiatrists think about you.

If all of the desserts listed below were sitting in front of you, which would you choose?

- Angel Food

- Brownies

- Lemon Meringue

- Vanilla Cake/Chocolate Icing

- Strawberry Short Cake

- Chocolate Cake/Chocolate Icing

- Ice Cream

- Carrot Cake

OK - Now that you've made your choice, an no changing your mind, this is what Research says about you.

Angel food -

Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm and fuzzy items. A little nutty at times. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day. Others perceive you as being childlike and immature at times.

Brownies -

You are adventurous, love new ideas, are a champion of underdogs and slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up, you whip out your saber. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction. You tend to be very loyal.

Lemon Meringue -

Smooth, sexy, & amp; articulate with your hands, you are an excellent after-dinner speaker and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time. A bit of a diva at times, but you have many friends.

Vanilla Cake/Chocolate Icing -

Fun-loving, sassy, humorous. Not very grounded in life; very indecisive and lack motivation. Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a practical joker. Others should be cautious in making you mad. However, you are a friend for life.

Strawberry Short Cake -

Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people and can be counted on in a pinch. You tend to melt. You can be overly emotional and annoying at times.

Chocolate Cake/Chocolate Icing -

Sexy, always ready to give and receive. Very creative, adventurous, ambitious, and passionate. You have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.

Ice Cream -

You like sports, whether it be baseball, football, basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate, but you enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote control. You tend to be self-centered and high maintenance.

Carrot Cake -

You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal friends.

Chocolate Cake/Chocolate Icing -

Sexy, always ready to give and receive. Very creative, adventurous, ambitious, and passionate. You have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.

Spot on IMO :ninja:

I'm a bread pudding man so what does that say about me ;)

That you're old! :p

Just kidding. I love a bit of bread and butter pudding!

He said Bread Pudding! Not that namby-pamby, lightweight, Bread and Butter Pudding.

Bread Pudding is the *real* thing. You can use it as a doorstop until hunger takes over......

He said Bread Pudding! Not that namby-pamby, lightweight, Bread and Butter Pudding.

Bread Pudding is the *real* thing. You can use it as a doorstop until hunger takes over......

Perhaps the Scots can't stomach the real thing :p

I did look for other puddings but psychiatrist reports for things like

Spotted Dick

Banana Custard

Treacle Tart

Apple Pie

etc.

So had to make do with the somewhat American list, not sure what a psychiatrist would have made of some of those in the list anyway ;)

Seems Carrot Cake is leading the way at the moment.

What is hardcore bread pudding then? I have never had it. I had buttries for breakfast though so I bet I could handle it!

What is hardcore bread pudding then? I have never had it. I had buttries for breakfast though so I bet I could handle it!

Where's the expert cake man Stanski when you need him :lol:

Now this is proper hard man fighting talk! :lol:

Aberdeen butteries are notorious - they must contain a million calories and a ton of salt. One is enough, more than three is an instant heart attack! :scare:

PS I'm still waiting for the cheese board and some more red wine.

Oi!!! You lot!!!

:lol:

In the interest of politcal correctness , environmental awareness and low fat vegetarian bias I refuse to discuss the finer points of cakes and their role in the modern age :p

Your all way behind the times folks - I did'nt have the bottle to go back to that Italian to erm say hello to a Hungarian waitress who sounds like she is Polish in Scotland!!! :headhurt: Gotta love that global ecconomy!

Will post up an Edinburgh Part 2 thread for future tourists later complete with colour pics! :thumbs: