New joiner!

Hi Jamie, welcome to the forum. No problems with imports at all, there is a list of differences in the JDM section. At the moment the market is slow and there are quite a few zeds at good prices.

Very much depends what you want. I would certainly suggest having a look at the ones on sale here. You will know that they have been well looked after and should get no suprises.

I must admit its the first time someone has said that they are changing to a zed for practicality. ;)

Also check out the very few warranty issues listed on here, just to give you a few things to look for.

Apart from that, if you find something you like feel free to post up the ad for comments. :D

Whatever you decide on you wont be dissappointed.

Oh dont believe dealers when they tell you what a car is, they get confused, lots of special editions about it would seem.

Hello & Welcome :D

Lots of good advice on here - sure you'll be able to find answers to most questions you have.

Good time to buy as Martin says - though everyone says the 'for sale' market is slow there seems to be lots of new owners pouring into the forum so there are still a lot of sales from what i can see. Possibly just more cars for sale now than there used to be.

Spain won 3-0 by the way :teeth:

Welcome to the site bud. :thumbs:

If you want GT spec, but might go import, get yourself up to speed on what the different import specs have covered. They have a few more levels of spec, called different things. Details in the FAQ section :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

My friends selling his UK GT 350z which he has looked after really well, plus it's a great spec. I polished it for him and it's very tidy:

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/s ... hp?t=63102

It's a show car for my website.

PM me if you're interested, or mail me on mattjonescardiff @ hotmail.com. I think he wants around £14,000. It has covered 30,000 miles.