Carlisle mini meet and photoshoot.

martinmac

im liking my rolling shot...lol... was good to meet everyone today... tres good banter between everyone... learning stories about martin and domonique had me in stitches... sorry had to leave early guys.. got to work pretty much just on time... well enough time for a cup of coffee.. i didnt even mind the rain tbh...

cheers guys and girls

-ho

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for turning up guys, another very wet day. Very nice to cheer the locals up with the arrival of the Boxters :lol:

Had a nice moment on the drive home with a coach having blown its engine. Fire brigade had hosed off the road but caused a bit of drifting for a while.

Great to meet you all and must do this in the sunshine sometime :D

Since this is going to be me off the air for a week thought I would stay up and add my 20p worth!

Big thanks to Mart and Liz sorry but convertible car+ camera = RAIN!!!!

Had a great time nice to meet you all folks - top pics there Dave very arty - I was concerned you were going to fall out the Zed when you were taking your pics from the passenger seat :scare:

That pub was erm interesting - I wondered why I could hear banjo music in the back ?? :surrender:

The trip after with Mart was also interesting did'nt know Zeds fishtailed so much on oil covered tarmac at such low speeds!!!!

Ho very nice Nismos' you have there mate - hmm lucky I did'nt get my tools out the boot and erm liberated them! :lol:

Well back to Edinburgh so Mart dont switch you mobbie off I may need that wikipedia factual resource again......... B)

Unfortunately as Adam correctly pointed out the minute I get my camera out the heavens opened again!! :rant:

Oh well so only time for 3 shots:

Look sharp face front!!

oHFE15bNHK.jpg

Oooh sexy bums!!

vakBlW3agY.jpg

Adam being taken for a ride by Liz the Pool Shark! :lol:

ELYIP0ZZZs.jpg

Doh!! sorry did'nt know you wont the pool - ok everyone

ADAM is the Pool shark dont play if he offers - its the innoccent looking ones that are the worst!! :p

Thanks that 2x wikipedia sources - maybe I just need to have my atlas by my side in the restaurants!! :doh:

Night folks...

I'm most disappointed. I found at the last minute I was going to be in the area (Gisland) so thought I would drop by. I turned up at Talkin Tarn at 1.20 (yes, it was raining pretty hard) but no-one was around :cry:

I was looking forward to meeting a few other owners so was a little crushed :(

Oh, and I was starving so was secretly hoping stan would have a spare bun...

It was great to meet everyone despite the rain, thanks to Martin for organising everything and thanks to Stan for dragging me along. (see, I don't always stay at home in the cupboard under the stairs!) ;)

Nixy get out on the jockland hoon! You know you want to!

Unfortunately that's the same weekend at Trax and I'm already booked into my single room at Silverstone!

Well ditch the single room at silverstone and come up north. I'm sure we can make it a good weekend for you.

Plenty :drunk: and :gathering:

Maybe some :band: :kicking :wiggle::dance:

Then plenty of :drive1:drive1

Well ditch the single room at silverstone and come up north. I'm sure we can make it a good weekend for you.

Plenty :drunk: and :gathering:

Maybe some :band: :kicking :wiggle::dance:

Then plenty of :drive1:drive1

Yeah, now you have been seen in the flesh Nixy, lets see you in the ZED - should be a cracking a weekend and Stew has promised it to be dry (I hope he means the weather :lol: )

maybe some other time - it would mean letting friends down i've had plans with for a long time. Anyway, i'm not really fussed about driving around the countryside on my own to be honest - I prefer company - even if it means the 'deliverence' pub! :)