19' alloys with a drop

kashz

hi guys i picked up my z on friday (kuro black) ... sorry i havn't posted pics up iv been busy enjoying the car and i have to deal with the throttle sensor problem already... i want to put 19' alloys on and i want a serious :rant: drop so if you guys can post pics up of z's dropped with 19s it would speed up my purchase :teeth: thanks guys

thats a nice setup thanks for replying iv just placed an order down for my new set of rims(WEDs) they gonna be 2 weeks till they arrive and iv order'd my coilover setup kw

Weds - nice! B)

Which ones and who from?

i am an x vee dubber i like mixing style and i like to be different .... i am glad some of you like them ... and for the people who dont thanks for your honesty .. thease wheels with a low drop would compliment the cars shape .. will have to wait two weeks untill they are on

Not my style either. Think they would look better on a Black 7 series, But im looking forward to seeing pics on the zed.

Will say I am a great believer in doing what you want and not worrying about what other people think, its your money and if you like them that's all that matters

:thumbs:

Just had a look again at the title of this thread - it has 19' alloys (that's 19 feet) instead of 19". Now that would be scary! :scare:

Mr fooking pedantic :dry: If you were my teacher I would of let down all your tyres, every day :D:D

Somebody has to maintain standards you know. :p

Just had a look again at the title of this thread - it has 19' alloys (that's 19 feet) instead of 19". Now that would be scary! :scare:

Mr fooking pedantic :dry: If you were my teacher I would of let down all your tyres, every day :D:D

And someone has to lower them :p

And someone has to lower them :p

Enter the site candidate :lol:

This is going to be a Euro styled Zed....... new and interesting. I think having a big lip at the front and rear is going to look cool.

I can't wait to see it done and see how it looks. It's going to be different! :D