howdee do dee

Welcome, and you are finding the same feeling for ZED ownership that we all continue to have, even after several years of ownership :thumbs:

Let us know when you have got it painted, but you will find quite a few have left theirs in primer too :p

Hi all!

Good to be part of a forum actually worthwhile for a change!! :)

Last car was an FTO, (infact anyone wanna buy it?!) but the z is in a league of its own, the two arnt comparible - the two arnt even on the same planet!

Its a Jap import, grade 5, only 5000 miles (yes you heard right), 2002, manual, basic model but i had to get it cause of the low mileage!. Smells and looks brand new! Been in UK a year - previously owned by someone who had more money than sense, just his toy - He prefered his Ferraris!!

Cant stop grinning when i drive it!

only 5000 miles (yes you heard right), 2002, manual, basic model but i had to get it cause of the low mileage!. Smells and looks brand new! Been in UK a year - previously owned by someone who had more money than sense, just his toy - He prefered his Ferraris!!

Nice score!! Such low mileage!! One of my 350 mates is like that with his Ferrari's. :wacko: