To spoiler or not to spoil her

RichieP

Crappy pun I know but I'm at that crossroads. I've had the JDM for a couple of months and it came pretty much minimum spec so since then I've been planning on bringing it back up to UK spec. So far I've now got the 18" touring wheels on (cheers Ian!) but now I'm wondering whether to put the standard spoiler on it. Will it spoil the smoothness? is there any advantage? Should I wait and see if I want to put a full kit on it at a later date? decisions decisions! :headhurt:

Zback.jpg

Well I was thinking of opting for the ings kit maybe next year but still unsure. Still quite liking it as it is :)

Although nismo... mmmmm ... :teeth:

EDIT: Actually not sure the nismo looks that great in gunmetal looking at the pics :wacko:

standard lip i think just finishes off the back nicely. again not a big nismo fan unless you have the full kit.

+ 1 on the stock lip but not on the Nismo.

I've never seen a wing I like including the Nismo. Lines are all wrong. Big wings make the car look cheap imo.

standard lip i think just finishes off the back nicely. again not a big nismo fan unless you have the full kit.

+1 - go OEM UK lip spoiler

+2 :thumbs:

+3 :thumbs:

+4 :)

Wheels look good :thumbs:

+1 - go OEM UK lip spoiler

+2 :thumbs:

+3 :thumbs:

+4 :)

Wheels look good :thumbs:

+5 :D

Not sure on price but I like he OEM lip. I kitted mine up a bit and left the lip as it was the 'look' I wanted. I'm not that big a fan of spoilers but it's all down to personnal taste!

was chatting to Davids14 about this at work for quite a while the other day, and we have both looked and its a tough one to find a spoiler that does not add to the fat ar5e look to much and preserve the lines side on, for me its the ings or the standard uk lip spoiler, but still looking and hoping there is something a little different and tasteful out there that adds to the apperance in a good way ! the search continues..... looking like the standard one for me though at the moment...

was chatting to Davids14 about this at work for quite a while the other day, and we have both looked and its a tough one to find a spoiler that does not add to the fat ar5e look to much and preserve the lines side on, for me its the ings or the standard uk lip spoiler, but still looking and hoping there is something a little different and tasteful out there that adds to the apperance in a good way ! the search continues..... looking like the standard one for me though at the moment...

Try Vertex or Blitz for other subtle spoilers. :thumbs: