Hello from a photographer

Hi everyone,

ok i put my hands up *raises hands* i don't own a 350Z:surrender:

i would if i could afford one and the insurance,

i am a photography student and yes you can guess where this is going!!

is there anyone from scotland (central belt preferably) who would be willing to help me with my current project.

i am to photograph cars, not horrible tarty boy racer cars but good ones such as 350Z.

In return for allowing me to photograph your car in a suitable environment for the photo, i will give you free screen resolution images to do with as you wish!

I hope someone takes me up on this offer, you have nothing to loose!

here is my gallery (mainly motorbikes and landscapes, hence the need for cars) Gallery

Hope someone replies or Pm's me.

Thanks

Adam!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm a bit further north. You can easily take pics of my car and bike too!

If you're project can wait till September I'm sure nodody would mind you taking pics of our cars on our Highland drive out, meeting in Fort Augustus so not too far! :teeth:

welcome matey :thumbs: , may be up for this, but a the moment i have a lot on my plate and the car will be going in to get the sounds etc done over the next few weeks but once things have settled down i may take you up on your offer

Paul

yeah i recently learnt the techinque so i try and use it where i think it will work lol.

yeah i didn't pay for hosting this year so will need to take that website link down so i ain't advertising someone elses work lol.

P15ult just get in touch once everything has settled down!

yeah i recently learnt the techinque so i try and use it where i think it will work lol.

yeah i didn't pay for hosting this year so will need to take that website link down so i ain't advertising someone elses work lol.

yep hes a student alright :lol::p just kidding bud, just jealous of your talents, if you are ever in london give me a shout would love some pics of my car done :thumbs:

Take a look at somewhere like www.qiq.co.uk - its only £18 per year for hosting and it will give you plenty space and bandwidth.

how many times i tell you its very unlikely he will take nude pics of you just so you can advertise your services in the back of gay monthly :lol::p

See louis if you need this service :thumbs:

You have a pm buddy

how many times i tell you its very unlikely he will take nude pics of you just so you can advertise your services in the back of gay monthly :lol::p

Nah it wouldnt b on my own rushy your mrs will obv be in the pics with me :p

You have a pm buddy

Nah it wouldnt b on my own rushy your mrs will obv be in the pics with me :p

I know as family we share everything... but thats pushing it :lol::lol::lol: