Hello from a photographer

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, when i get in touch with the rest of who that have offered it is more than likely going to be evening time once everythings shut and everyones gone home, so we don't get kicked off like the guy yesterday "you cant take pictures here, this is MOD property" :(

Thanks for driving about, and will work on them 2nite once gf is away out.

No worries man! Yeh i think we prob should have taken a few cheeky shots when he was walking away :lol: Sweet mate hope they have tuned out well for your project! Take it easy on that bike now lol B)

Jim you lookin forward to your cars shoot on monday? I am coming across 2 falkirk for a nosey hope u dnt mind :teeth:

Will you be coming to mine too Jay :lol::lol::lol:

Jim - if you're interested in a carbon fibre front lip for the car for your upcoming photoshoot drop me a PM (my mate has one thats surplus to requirements)

Jim you lookin forward to your cars shoot on monday? I am coming across 2 falkirk for a nosey hope u dnt mind :teeth:

Will you be coming to mine too Jay :lol::lol::lol:

Jim - if you're interested in a carbon fibre front lip for the car for your upcoming photoshoot drop me a PM (my mate has one thats surplus to requirements)

You have PM. :thumbs: