Hello from a photographer

Lol welcome to the mad house!!!:teeth: Dnt worry about zedrush he claims to be a cage fighter but really we all kno he is a call boy :blush::boxing::lol:

I wish could stop but you keep calling me :lol::lol::lol:

ARphotographs the fact that you love the car is good enough bud, wish lived in scotland as am very impressed with the photos bud

:thumbs:

if i had a polo id mod the hell out of it, but you could probably guess i love modified cars

:blush:

RGTI7_lr1.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i recently learnt the techinque so i try and use it where i think it will work lol.

yeah i didn't pay for hosting this year so will need to take that website link down so i ain't advertising someone elses work lol.

P15ult just get in touch once everything has settled down!

yep hes a student alright :lol::p just kidding bud, just jealous of your talents, if you are ever in london give me a shout would love some pics of my car done :thumbs:

:dry:

LOL woops i thought that was your name! My bad! Zedrush likes boys in general :lol: ooohhh i think he will be getting me back for that comment lol

:lol::lol: patience is a virtue your time will come :teeth::lol:

louis just waiting on yu for pics and more importantly video shots for youtube so can promote this site

LOL woops i thought that was your name! My bad! Zedrush likes boys in general :lol: ooohhh i think he will be getting me back for that comment lol

louis just waiting on yu for pics and more importantly video shots for youtube so can promote this site

I want to take pics too :thumbs:

Yeh but its safe to say you dnt have patience bro hehhee

Yeh but its safe to say you dnt have patience bro hehhee

:lol::blush:

I am doing the shoot as well jim we could try organise to get the two zeds together at the same time?

Good idea. It will all depend on when he wants to do it, and my availability from work.

hadn't been on for a few days as just finishing up college work thats due,

thanks jim, i'll add you to the list aswell!!

I will hopefully be doing a shoot with Jay this week, then might look at getting both of you in at same time!

dont worry, i will work my way through everyone who has offered! even if it takes me past my deadline i will still do photos for you!