Looking for a buy 350z

Berkcan

Hi everyone,

This is Berkcan who lives in Bradford. I am looking for a buy 350z that is Lemans Sunset, Solar Orange or Daytona Blue.

My budget is around 7.5k- 8k and would be perfect if the car is lower than 80.000 miles.

If anyone is interested in selling the car, I'd be grateful to let me know.

Cheers!

Guys, hope you are doing well.

I am planning to buy this one.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202307189805028?sort=relevance&advertising-location=at_cars&include-delivery-option=on&make=Nissan&model=350 Z&page=2&postcode=sk73ja&fromsra

Do you have any idea about this one?

It will be my first time buying a car in the UK. It's a private seller. What should I check? Any recommend about this car?

The fact it's low milage is nice but it seems expensive for a de, I know the market has changed a bit but it's coming back down now very quickly. Looking at MOT history the brake lines have been advisory and a fail so will want to check those out also with they amount of mileage it has done I'd bet that the tyres are old and or starting to perish so budget for that. The lightweight flywheel may mean you get chatter coming from it which would annoy me if I was spending 8k plus on a de powered car

• Like 1

On 04/10/2023 at 23:39, Berkcan said:

Guys, hope you are doing well.

I am planning to buy this one.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202307189805028?sort=relevance&advertising-location=at_cars&include-delivery-option=on&make=Nissan&model=350 Z&page=2&postcode=sk73ja&fromsra

Do you have any idea about this one?

It will be my first time buying a car in the UK. It's a private seller. What should I check? Any recommend about this car?

That’s very toppy for a DE and given the status of the car. Look around and take your time . First preference is to buy from a trusted forum member on here who is educated and most likely looked after and maintained the car. Go with your head not you heart.

Edited by Payco

The thing is that I am looking for a rust free and stock condition one. I know better to wait until I find a good example but why I like this car is current owner have this car for the last 13 years, it’s low mileage an no accident history. Based on the owner said the car doesn’t have any problem on mechanic parts, also exterior and interior parts. 

About the price, when I compare with the other de engines on the market (facebook and other websites) this one is attractive for me. 

What is the average price of the same car? Near mileage and de engine?

Planning to check this one tomorrow?

It’s all about the cars maintenance . Anyone can own a car for 13 years but has it been serviced and maintained?. I  not trying to throw a negative in but be sure it’s been driven and well maintained. These cars need maintaining and don’t like not being driven 

Edited by Payco

14 hours ago, Berkcan said:

The thing is that I am looking for a rust free and stock condition one. I know better to wait until I find a good example but why I like this car is current owner have this car for the last 13 years, it’s low mileage an no accident history. Based on the owner said the car doesn’t have any problem on mechanic parts, also exterior and interior parts. 

About the price, when I compare with the other de engines on the market (facebook and other websites) this one is attractive for me. 

What is the average price of the same car? Near mileage and de engine?

Planning to check this one tomorrow?

'current owner has had car for last 13 years'

I just bought a project one a few weeks back and my wife pointed out it's had 15 owners!

On 28/09/2023 at 20:20, Berkcan said:

Hi everyone,

This is Berkcan who lives in Bradford. I am looking for a buy 350z that is Lemans Sunset, Solar Orange or Daytona Blue.

My budget is around 7.5k- 8k and would be perfect if the car is lower than 80.000 miles.

If anyone is interested in selling the car, I'd be grateful to let me know.

Cheers!

Hi

My sons is for sale...daytona blue...ice leather interior...all stock standard....Rays alloys......driven every week...71,000 miles.

My son is a royal engineer.....so its gets a health check every week!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/10/2023 at 00:27, Berkcan said:

Hi everyone,

I found the right car for me and bought it. Thanks for @SPAXY who keep the car in well condition. Looking forward to meet group members. 

IMG_8720.jpeg

Your welcome buddy. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Miss it allready. 
will keep checking in on the forum as was made to feel so welcome on here and so great people. 

• Like 1