Just joined..saying hello!

Hi All!  Just signed up to this forum, hopefully its still active!  I will be needing some help and guidance with maintaining and possibly modding my 350z! I've only had her a few months, these cars are sooo much fun!

nissan high.jpg

• Like 6

Ahh... Torqen, been on that website a fair bit lately!  Your going to be denting my wallet im sure! Usually when i buy a car, i see the same car everywhere, not with the 350z - seem to be a bit of a rarity which i like.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to the OC :wave:

The Zed definitely has that special "something".

Alot of modern offerings are sleeker and faster but the Zed still brings admiring glances and nods of acknowledgement.

........and those curvaceous arches ALWAYS make me look back at herB)

If I had to describe a Zed to someone who's never seen one before, I'd say she's like Salma Hayek,

Not the slimmest or most svelte.

But for years unanimously appreciated for a dependable performance with killer voluptuous hips:teeth::lol:

• Haha 3

Thanks for the welcome everyone! There is a LOT of info on here its brilliant, should be able to get all my snags sorted. 

The eyebrows are the first thing to come off methinks, then the rocker cover gasket

• Like 1