New to the Team at TORQEN and Just Bought a 370z!

Hi everyone,

I hope this message finds you well!

My name is Ben and I'm the newest member of the team at TORQEN. I'm absolutely thrilled to be part of the community, especially now as I've just become the proud owner of a 370z GT Roadster!

The car's already equipped with a few enhancements - TORQEN high flow cats, a Nismo back box, a Ram Air short ram induction kit, and spacers all around. I'm really liking how the car sounds. It's quiet when I'm just driving around, but it makes a great noise when I put my foot down.

Of course, it's not all been smooth sailing. The roof hinge has been giving me some trouble, failing to open or close fully on its own. I've ordered a new part, fingers crossed that it will do the trick. Also, the alignment feels a bit off - I suspect it's due to a past accident.

I plan on enjoying the car for the moment but I do have some plans for the car. I'm eyeing the TORQEN Tailz and Headlights - I think they'll really transform the car's appearance. Plus, a good polish is definitely in order!

The previous owner clearly had a real affection for this 370z, investing a fair amount of time and money into its upkeep. They addressed common issues like the oil gallery gaskets, which were replaced, and tackled rust under the car, replacing affected parts and applying a protective coating to prevent further corrosion. They also installed some lowering springs, but I found they made the car sit a bit too low for my taste, so I've since swapped them out to the NISMO full suspension we had in stock from our demo car.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions you might have for further modifications. What works for you? What doesn't? Your insights would be invaluable.

Lastly, I'm really looking forward to meeting you all at the upcoming TORQEN summer meet. I can't wait to see your rides and share stories!

Thank you for having me in this fantastic community. I will put some photos of my car below :)

All the best,

Ben

IMG_8212.jpeg

IMG_8206.jpeg

IMG_8193.jpeg

IMG_8234.jpeg

• Like 7

Hello and welcome. :thumbs:

Your lovely Zed is the same colour/year/model as mine(had mine over 4 years now). I have very similar mods to you as well(upgraded exhaust/intakes/spacers/sports cats). 

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have mine. :)

• Like 1