First time JDM owner 350z HR

Hi everyone, 

It’s the first time I’ve ever had a Japanese car. Currently have a Boxster S track car and V8 Vantage weekend toy having always had BMWs before the Aston. 

However after 11 years since having a drift car I wanted to get back into it. Always liked the 350z and when I got a good deal I couldn’t not have it! It also had the bonus of having a crash bar fitted which is prefect for me! 

she’s quite leggy with 120k on the clock but I really fancied a HR so went for this. Sadly the radio unit doesn’t work so hoping to see what others have done. 

Picture below with the cat posing 😂

9AE042F6-C33D-4A42-8912-676F667F7D3D.jpeg

• Like 3

On 18/06/2023 at 20:43, Jay カレー said:

Hi everyone, 

It’s the first time I’ve ever had a Japanese car. Currently have a Boxster S track car and V8 Vantage weekend toy having always had BMWs before the Aston. 

However after 11 years since having a drift car I wanted to get back into it. Always liked the 350z and when I got a good deal I couldn’t not have it! It also had the bonus of having a crash bar fitted which is prefect for me! 

she’s quite leggy with 120k on the clock but I really fancied a HR so went for this. Sadly the radio unit doesn’t work so hoping to see what others have done. 

Picture below with the cat posing 😂

9AE042F6-C33D-4A42-8912-676F667F7D3D.jpeg

Nice puss :)