My low mileage immaculate Zed!

Hi guys,just thought id introduce myself here - i got this 350Z DE GT last year - it was only on 30K miles and immaculate all around. I came from a Megane R26,so quite a diffferent kind of car! It had only done 6K miles since 2008,was garaged every winter - so it was very well looked after. 350z.jpg.444147035caf5f42065d814fbfccda66.jpg

The only mods ive done so far is my rays changed to shadow chrome (much better imo) and ive just ordered some spacers to be fitted as the standard wheels need to be pushed out imo.

The standard exhaust sounds quite nice at high revs,but i feel it could be a little bit louder.

Edited by Yorkshire_Zed
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, pintopete58 said:

Welcome nice zed I'd be keeping that standard or keep all the stuff you swop out so it can go back to oem be worth more in time

Cheers - but spacers are a must arnt they,the car shouldve have the wheels more suited to the arches from launch?

1 minute ago, davey_83 said:

Ello n welkom, looks a lovely example.

Spacers are a nice touch, however then you may think about lowering the ride height a tad as the arch gap will become even more apparent. 

Yeah,tbh the height is 'ok' for me - the wheel offset was a much more annoying thing hehe.