Roadster spoiler Uk

watsnf1

Hi all,

I have acquired myself a new 350z roadster shaped toy 😁 but I have a problem with the distinct lack of a spoiler on it. Has anyone got any recommendations for a spoiler to fit the roadster that I don't have to import? I've hunted through all the posts but it looks like it was more the topic of conversation a few years ago and all links seem to no longer exist.

Equally if anybody has one floating around they want to part with, I can assist in that. Please help a damsel in distress needing a pretty spoiler..... 

Fi 

On 17/05/2021 at 15:33, Ebized said:

Always thought the one that a, much missed member, Martinmac had on his roadster looked the part - see pics here:

Thanks, unfortunately I don’t have permission to see the picture but I think I know the one you mean. Would love to know how to get my hands on one. It looks a bit naked without one but the only option I can find is a stillen one which isn’t as nice.

Hi there fellow Roadster Snap I got a blue Azure one as well, had for 6 years great cars, when I first had mine I was looking for a spoiler and struggled I gave up in the end :lol:

Would be interested if you find one suitable I did see a very Suttle one on a members car on here I think they sold the car plus sorry forget there user name :bangin:  not helpful but thought it looked nice in pics lol 

• 1 month later...

I'm pondering the exact same question and found the exact same expired links. The swept-back low-profile style seems to be quite complimentary. 

I'm looking at the Celica T23 GTS spoiler for mine, with 2 supports (obviously I won't tell my Z where I got it!).

The one pictured here is £75 on eBay. Is that a good price? It actually seems a bit too cheap, which has given me pause to buy it. I appreciate that I'm going to fork out for paint and possibly fitting but should I expect to get some bad-looking tat or is £75 about right for something with no working parts etc?

s-l400 (3).jpg

4 hours ago, SifuSteve said:

should I expect to get some bad-looking tat

Well, if the Celica is anything to go by, certainly. ;)

Also, it's designed for a completely different car so I wouldn't expect it to be a straight fit regardless.

On 02/07/2021 at 16:49, ilogikal1 said:

Well, if the Celica is anything to go by, certainly. ;)

Also, it's designed for a completely different car so I wouldn't expect it to be a straight fit regardless.

Touché! 😄

The guy I use in Lincoln is up for making a good fit of it, based on previous success. I'm more interested to know whether or not there's a genuinely good reason for spoilers costing hundreds of pounds i.e. at £75 do I have to worry about things like the paint not taking properly or rapid degradation etc...?

• 1 year later...
On 25/05/2021 at 15:43, ZMANALEX said:

I have this available which I had on my Roadster for 5 years.

Great fit with all fixing points intact.

Just drop me a PM if I can help further.

More pictures are available on request.

ROADSTER SPOILER.jpg

Hi 

do u still have this available?