The G35/37 appreciation thread.

HEADPHONES

Following on from our resident G35 representative's build thread, I've had a rekindled interest in the G.

Thought we could put G related stuff somewhere so it'd be easy to find and showcase the Zed's close cousin.

I do envy the US owners.

So much supporting mods available to create stuff like this

• Like 1

It helps that they have roads where you can actually drive a slammed car :lol:

I’ll need to raise my front end a touch if I want to keep the bumper in one piece 

Here’s another G37

36B7F5ED-625D-4801-9DE7-F527C3982FF0.jpeg

F286E274-D475-42C5-AE59-4E546178C26F.jpeg

Some of those have gone too far. It’s a fine line between looking good and over doing it. I would say yours is bang on now imho. Looks fantastic .

• Like 1

That last blue one is about as far as I would go. And you do need to do a bit to the G37 because without some work they do look a bit plain (yes I read this thread and went off to eBay for a look :lol: )

• Haha 1

i was lucky mine came with a full impul bodykit when i imported it, so a change of wheels and a decent detail and ceramic coat and it was just how i wanted it, oh and a splash of purple to the grill .....if somebody hadn't of smacked it up the rear end i would of still had it......