Jump to content

Zara - 370z Nismo, Her story.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introducing, Zara.   Including her first mod, some dust caps The luggage net was a pleasant feebie I found tucked in the corner with the boot pack 

Been a while since I did anything but finally got around to installing the Z1. Youtube said about an hour, more like 2 with the only assistant being the wife    Plus bonus Peekaboo photo

Well the upgrade is complete, today I have collected my 2019 370z Nismo Storm White 5421 Miles. Totally standard (yet) Will give a positive review of Desira Nissan in Norwich, Jake was a pl

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ShortPaul said:

Very nice i have the same mirror cover and the seal scuff plates, like that steering wheel😁

 

Yeah just wish the red was a little closer to the seat colour, but I think it works ok. 

Next on the ever expanding list has got to be the Nismo mats....

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Willsy1980 said:

 

Yeah just wish the red was a little closer to the seat colour, but I think it works ok. 

Next on the ever expanding list has got to be the Nismo mats....

Clean the seats or rub your hands on some grease before you next drive and the reds will match perfectly :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2021 at 17:07, Willsy1980 said:

Exactly a year since buying the Nismo, time has flown by.

 

Treated her to a little wash today after the new shoes the other day. 

Wife thinks im a lunatic now though, going round with nail clippers are cutting off the moulding nipples from the sidewalls :lol:

Love the look with the wider MP4S, more rim protection and fuller look.

 

Here's to the next 12 months and £1000's in extras :teeth:

 

20211212_134148.jpg

20211212_134114.jpg

20211212_134123.jpg

20211212_134135.jpg

She's looking good there Willsy. Coming up to a year of ownership myself next month.

 

So, the new boots - am I reading the rear tyre wall correctly, 305s??!! What size is on the front, the standard 245s?

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Loadmaster said:

She's looking good there Willsy. Coming up to a year of ownership myself next month.

 

So, the new boots - am I reading the rear tyre wall correctly, 305s??!! What size is on the front, the standard 245s?

 

 

Thanks :) Yeah 305 rears and 265 on the front, but do not go 305 rears if you have anything more than a 10mm spacer, they will rub on the arch trims under compression, even if not lowered :/ So now I need to get the spacers off the rear and have them machined down to 10mm :bang:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Willsy1980 said:

Thanks :) Yeah 305 rears and 265 on the front, but do not go 305 rears if you have anything more than a 10mm spacer, they will rub on the arch trims under compression, even if not lowered 😕 So now I need to get the spacers off the rear and have them machined down to 10mm :bang:

No, I wasn't thinking of upping from standard 285s, just checking my eyesight!

 

My factory size 245 Potenzas on the front look "stretched" as the tyrewall falls inwards from the rim quite noticably, as if they actually need to be wider. Your wider PS4s look perfect on the front with the vertical wall.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

No, I wasn't thinking of upping from standard 285s, just checking my eyesight!

 

My factory size 245 Potenzas on the front look "stretched" as the tyrewall falls inwards from the rim quite noticably, as if they actually need to be wider. Your wider PS4s look perfect on the front with the vertical wall.

They definitely offer better rim protection too. I found with the Bridgestones they looked too narrow too, as if they should have been 265 as standard but they couldn't find any :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...