New Z confirmed by Nissan

Adrian@TORQEN

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Would you buy this if it was already in the UK? I am really not struck on it 😔 and as far as the Nismo edition with auto box would also be a definite no for me

Yeah I'd have got the base and modded that then maybe get the Nismo when it was 3 years old. Auto is fine as the gig economy riders, average speed cameras make driving a manual in built up areas tedious. 

We also have lots of uber drivers in priuses and 20mph zones. I remember the frustration with nismo just to get out of the area to decent roads you'd have been leveling the clutch for 30 mins in traffic... Maybe one day I'll get another. Done with Nissan for now. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No new V6 Engine will be made so most likely going to be Electric or reusing the current engine mated with a hybrid battery. Z is most likely 4 to 6 years away. Its okay though because no matter what they decide it probably wont make it over here unless theyre full EV or plug in Hybrids! For a new audience ofcourse.

https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1142705_nissan-boss-next-gen-gt-r-and-z-confirmed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 25/04/2024 at 09:58, GranTurismoEra said:

No mention of the Nismo's big brake kit over the lower models, for shame. Very poor decision to have gone with the Dunlop rubbers, needed to be the Conti SC7, would have transformed the car as the tester wasn't best pleased with them. 

Edited by davey_83