Zed related YouTube

davey_83

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Eddie_r32 said:

I did a little video on installing an irp shifter on my 370, be gentle, making YouTube videos is a bit daunting oh and if you could like and subscribe that would be super. Thanks!

https://youtu.be/M3L17YbEe3Y

Props to any axle stand hero. Looks a great bit of kit, such a shame to have a rattle. On track my B&M shifter would come loose and rattle, possibly due to the heat. So a bit of loctite blue and she's nice and quiet. 

1 hour ago, davey_83 said:

Props to any axle stand hero. Looks a great bit of kit, such a shame to have a rattle. On track my B&M shifter would come loose and rattle, possibly due to the heat. So a bit of loctite blue and she's nice and quiet. 

Cheers. Yea but annoying less annoying than the coolerworx but still a pita. My car is stuff I have a vibratechnics trans mount and z1 subframe  inserts they really stiffen  up the car

52 minutes ago, Eddie_r32 said:

Cheers. Yea but annoying less annoying than the coolerworx but still a pita. My car is stuff I have a vibratechnics trans mount and z1 subframe  inserts they really stiffen  up the car

Yeah, would be great to hear on a stock Z33 or Z34.  Shift action itself looks immense mind.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

60 grand Nismooo. 

Still might release a Nismo RS as they did with the Juke. Another 30hp, remove 80kg and she'll be grand.

Edited by davey_83

• 4 weeks later...

Auto 370 would have been a better comparison. Its not a natural progression,. Different car altogether. A more natural progression would be a Porsche Cayman S or GTS 981 Generation. As it strips the weight from the 370 and gives better driving dynamics despite 0.1 seconds here and there. Not necessarily more power. More power id get a Supra A90 because of the Turbo or 4 banger 718 S or GTS. Otherwise its just going to be a straight line speed type change. Also maintenance is two to three times the amount on GTR. EU Supra is down on power by like 60HP to the US Version. Makes a difference.