JAPANESE PERFORMANCE SHOW - 29th August 2021

14N

Unfortunatly i dont think im going to be able to make it along to the show(if it still goes ahead) currently in hospital with a collapsed lung and was meant to be doing last few bits to car this weekend so is ready to be painted but thats gone out the window now and they have said they might to to operate on me so will mean more time i wont be able to work on the car.

If there is any1 that wants to take my place im happy for them to but if its postponed i should be able to have it sorted

Sorry for letting you all down but isnt anything i can do why im here

47 minutes ago, Richn370 said:

I would love to go if someone drops out if it still goes ahead.

If it still goes ahead if its ok with every1 else your welcome to my space

Was really looking forward to the show as been busy building the car over the last few month ready for this as didnt want to be the car that lets the group down as some amazing quality of cars going but ill be there 100% next year or if is postponed when ever that is

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/02/2020 at 11:58, 14N said:

Hi All,

We've secured an 18 car stand space at The Japanese Performance Show (JPShow). It's the only indoor Jap car show in the UK. The location is Stoneleigh Park which offers multiple indoor halls as well as large outdoor tarmac area directly outside the halls.

E705F4F4-EDF5-4458-9991-E4C33FB9CBB8.jpeg.6e938ff496df050b960cd06dc29fb1f5.jpeg

We've had a stand there the last four years and the quality of cars on display (both on our stand and in the Show n' Shine arena) was exceptional. I can only imagine that following last year's success, that this year will be even bigger and better as the show continues to grow.

Here is a link to last year's event thread. Please check out the pics for an idea of the superb variety and quality of cars that were on display:

All details of the show and tickets can be found on the website: https://www.japaneseperformanceshow.co.uk/

CLUB STAND TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE DIRECT FROM THE WEBSITE: https://www.japaneseperformanceshow.co.uk/product-page/club-stand-ticket

Club stand tickets are £13.50 in advance only from the website (Address above). PLEASE READ THE TEXT ON THE CLUB STAND TICKET PAGE - THIS TICKET MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE AND WILL BE EMAILED PRIOR TO THE EVENT.

Passengers can get their tickets at the gate or in advance if they wish.

As stated, we currently have a stand suitable for 18 cars,

IMPORTANT: PLEASE ONLY ADD YOUR NAME AND VEHICLE DETAILS TO THE LIST BELOW AFTER YOU HAVE PURCHASED YOUR CLUB STAND TICKET(S).

Add your username, car, car colour and an identifiable part of your registration number (it does not need to nbe the full reg).

1. 14N - 370Z - Yellow - **** 14N - PAID

2. RY4N - 350Z - Red - **** AAV - PAID

3. Ka.370z - Black Rose Convertible - ****KMZ - PAID

4. Valy - 370Z - Black - ****LNO - PAID

5. AmyZed - 350Z - **** AMY - PAID

6. Silk - 350Z - Midnight Blue - ****NCL - PAID

7. G1en - Battle Scarred Black 350Z - **** VBK - PAID

8. Andy_Muxlow - 350Z - Silver. ***MUX - PAID

9. Nismoandy - 350z - silver  *** FNX  - PAID

10. SHEZZA - 350Z - Black - ** MAS - PAID

11. Vallis10 - 370Z - Black - *** NJV - PAID

12. davey_83 - 350Z - Grey **** AZF - PAID

13. cob1980 -  350z - Blue *** 350 - PAID

14. Scott370z - Red - ****SDP - PAID

15. Gbxtreme - 370z - Black *** yay - PAID - reg may change b4 event

16. johnski691 - 370Z - YL10 YEL - PAID

17. Buster - White 370z - Paid

18. Tarmac George - Red 350z - Paid

Any updates on this show??

Hi all, unfortunately but somewhat expectedly, the show has been postponed till a later date. :( Please see the organiser’s announcement below:

*** Important Information about the event ***

Due to the coronavirus, unfortunately Japanese Perfomance Show on the 16th August has to be postponed. 

It would have been great to get everyone together for the event but due to the continued restrictions for mass indoor gatherings being banned, there was no other option unfortunately.

Japanese Performance Show needs your support.

I am asking you to help us through this time by rolling your ticket over to the next Japanese Performance Show. That may be later on in the year (if there is an available/suitable date) or next year, similar time of the year as this year. 

This will make it much easier for us to process and would grateful if you are willing to take this course of action. After-all, I’m sure you will be attending the event in the future.

If closer to the time of the new date, you cannot make it, then I will issue a full refund. 

I would like to thank you for all the support you have given to the events and I sincerely hope we can count on your support through this period also. Stay safe everyone. 

Many thanks 

Dav

1 hour ago, 14N said:

Hi all, unfortunately but somewhat expectedly, the show has been postponed till a later date. :( Please see the organiser’s announcement below:

*** Important Information about the event ***

Due to the coronavirus, unfortunately Japanese Perfomance Show on the 16th August has to be postponed. 

It would have been great to get everyone together for the event but due to the continued restrictions for mass indoor gatherings being banned, there was no other option unfortunately.

Japanese Performance Show needs your support.

I am asking you to help us through this time by rolling your ticket over to the next Japanese Performance Show. That may be later on in the year (if there is an available/suitable date) or next year, similar time of the year as this year. 

This will make it much easier for us to process and would grateful if you are willing to take this course of action. After-all, I’m sure you will be attending the event in the future.

If closer to the time of the new date, you cannot make it, then I will issue a full refund. 

I would like to thank you for all the support you have given to the events and I sincerely hope we can count on your support through this period also. Stay safe everyone. 

Many thanks 

Dav

As many zed owners have had this day planned for some time maybe they could still meet up in another location 

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 08/06/2021 at 07:38, Andy_Muxlow said:

As far as we know it's still on but a different location. My ticket will be up for grabs as I am at another car show that day...

I meant the stand that was organised for 2020, is it happening this year 

On 08/06/2021 at 07:38, Andy_Muxlow said:

As far as we know it's still on but a different location. My ticket will be up for grabs as I am at another car show that day...

I can buy yours if we can get the car reg / name swapped :) shame you can’t make it :(

• Like 1

On 28/02/2020 at 11:58, 14N said:

Hi All,

We've secured an 18 car stand space at The Japanese Performance Show (JPShow). It's the only indoor Jap car show in the UK. The location is Stoneleigh Park which offers multiple indoor halls as well as large outdoor tarmac area directly outside the halls.

E705F4F4-EDF5-4458-9991-E4C33FB9CBB8.jpeg.6e938ff496df050b960cd06dc29fb1f5.jpeg

We've had a stand there the last four years and the quality of cars on display (both on our stand and in the Show n' Shine arena) was exceptional. I can only imagine that following last year's success, that this year will be even bigger and better as the show continues to grow.

Here is a link to last year's event thread. Please check out the pics for an idea of the superb variety and quality of cars that were on display:

All details of the show and tickets can be found on the website: https://www.japaneseperformanceshow.co.uk/

CLUB STAND TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE DIRECT FROM THE WEBSITE: https://www.japaneseperformanceshow.co.uk/product-page/club-stand-ticket

Club stand tickets are £13.50 in advance only from the website (Address above). PLEASE READ THE TEXT ON THE CLUB STAND TICKET PAGE - THIS TICKET MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE AND WILL BE EMAILED PRIOR TO THE EVENT.

Passengers can get their tickets at the gate or in advance if they wish.

As stated, we currently have a stand suitable for 18 cars,

IMPORTANT: PLEASE ONLY ADD YOUR NAME AND VEHICLE DETAILS TO THE LIST BELOW AFTER YOU HAVE PURCHASED YOUR CLUB STAND TICKET(S).

Add your username, car, car colour and an identifiable part of your registration number (it does not need to nbe the full reg).

1. 14N - 370Z - Yellow - **** 14N - PAID

2. RY4N - 350Z - Red - **** AAV - PAID

3. Ka.370z - Black Rose Convertible - ****KMZ - PAID

4. Valy - 370Z - Black - ****LNO - PAID

5. AmyZed - 350Z - **** AMY - PAID

6. Silk - 350Z - Midnight Blue - ****NCL - PAID

7. G1en - Battle Scarred Black 350Z - **** VBK - PAID

8. Andy_Muxlow - 350Z - Silver. ***MUX - PAID

9. Nismoandy - 350z - silver  *** FNX  - PAID

10. SHEZZA - 350Z - Black - ** MAS - PAID

11. Vallis10 - 370Z - Black - *** NJV - PAID

12. davey_83 - 350Z - Grey **** AZF - PAID

13. cob1980 -  350z - Blue *** 350 - PAID

14. Scott370z - Red - ****SDP - PAID

15. Gbxtreme - 370z - Black *** yay - PAID - reg may change b4 event

16. johnski691 - 370Z - YL10 YEL - PAID

17. Buster - White 370z - Paid

18. Tarmac George - Red 350z - Paid

On 03/03/2020 at 10:59, 14N said:

Awesome! Thanks guys (and gals) the stand’s now full :thumbs: 

I’ll post some pre-show meet up rendezvous details nearer the time, it’ll be the usual Holiday Inn just off the M40 for those that have been before. 

Cheers all :) 

• 14N changed the title to JAPANESE PERFORMANCE SHOW - 29th August 2021