New member from Edinburgh

Hi guys,

As seen from the title I'm a new member from Edinburgh. Currently I'm driving Lexus IS200, but it's time for a change and will be buying a 350z. One thing that slightly worries me, however, is that I'm 190cm (6'3") and not sure how comfortable the Z would be. Is there anyone, similar height, who would be able to tell me how it is for them? 

Long shot, but I would really appreciate if there's anyone from the Edinburgh area or Glasgow who is willing to maybe meet up.

Thanks! 

@LRF4N Unfortunately, only seen the topic today. Got excited when I saw Sunday as I'm going to be in Glasgow for the weekend, but then realised it was yesterday. Otherwise would've loved to come.

@ZMANALEX I just started looking more seriously to buy one, but I'm willing to travel if needed. There are couple I've seen close by so will take a look at them. 

Edited by artik

4 hours ago, artik said:

Hi guys,

As seen from the title I'm a new member from Edinburgh. Currently I'm driving Lexus IS200, but it's time for a change and will be buying a 350z. One thing that slightly worries me, however, is that I'm 190cm (6'3") and not sure how comfortable the Z would be. Is there anyone, similar height, who would be able to tell me how it is for them? 

Long shot, but I would really appreciate if there's anyone from the Edinburgh area or Glasgow who is willing to maybe meet up.

Thanks! 

Hi and welcome, I'm 6'3 / 6'4, there's plenty leg room for us lanky's Just make sure you buy a sunset Orange one as they're the fastest colour and roomiest of all the 350z colours :lol:B):thumbs:

• Haha 1