My Nismo Kit Finished :D

ersen.o

Hey, sorry for the crappy photos, couldnt wait to show it :p

SP_A0058.jpg

SP_A0057.jpg

SP_A0056.jpg

SP_A0053.jpg

The front and side are real nismo, the spats are cheapos i got off a member from one of these forums, lil work to make them fit tho!

oh ye, got my full catback dc sports zorst on there now too :D sounds niceee

lemme no what you think, all in all cost me about £800 with my mates garage spraying it for me for £250

thx alot guys! yea might leave it as is, the rims are a big problem, the ones i want i cant afford right now, lookin at either some deep dish work meister s1's (like the one in the photo) or some rota GTRs, got a quote today for 1.1k with toyos :x ouch

Looks great as it is, just a shame that the o of the Nismo logo is in red but thats not something you can do anything about B)

Yes he can, he can PM bigphil and get a white or black O.

Looks good mate, defo needs bigger rims and I'd take that square plate mount off, get a uk plate and stick directly onto the bumper :D

I have a pic of these on my UY zed but I've posted so many times that people moan :lol:

Looks great as it is, just a shame that the o of the Nismo logo is in red but thats not something you can do anything about B)

Looks good mate, defo needs bigger rims and I'd take that square plate mount off, get a uk plate and stick directly onto the bumper :D

I have a pic of these on my UY zed but I've posted so many times that people moan :lol:

+1 Definately do the number plate and some more agressive rims :thumbs:

Quite scary people are starting to agree with you at the momenet Liam, whats up with you? Or is it us? :p

+1 Definately do the number plate and some more agressive rims :thumbs:

Quite scary people are starting to agree with you at the momenet Liam, whats up with you? Or is it us? :p

Its taken two years but your all finally realising that resistance is futile... :p

thx alot guys! lol nah its not smoothed in or anything, theyre just reallllly bad pics,

also the nismo badge is there, just the bad pics again, i copied the oem nismo look wit the red zeds, they all have red dots, so i wanted to make it the same :D

i took some better pics yesterday that show the skirts and badge better :D

anyone got a lip spoiler for sale den?

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg