I'm new too!

Hi,

I've had a bit of an obsession with the Zed for some time and after seeing it in the flesh at the Sydney motor show last year I gave myself 3 years to own one. Well financial circumstances have improved so I'm now looking at upgrading my suzuki swift :thumbs: in the very near future so I thought I'd join and say hello before I start stalking the forum for info.

I figured that given the power hike it will probably be best that I make sure I'm up to speed with the driving skills, so I'm going to do the IAM course before I get one and the cheaper insurance afterwards will probably be useful being only 22.

Just to wet my apetite I went for a little test drive in a roadster this weekend... WOW! Thats it now, I was going to compare it with some others but I think I'm in love. I will be going for the coupe though, after rolling a car 4 years ago I don't like the idea of driving about with a tent over my head.

Anyway... I go on..... Hello

Mike

Hya mike nice choice :thumbs: We are a friendly bunch on here, if you need any advice or have any questions we are all here buddy :thumbs:

We aren't really! :angry:

Kidding buddy.

Zed is great. There are always members cars going up for sale so have a look as they are generally well cared for!

I figured that given the power hike it will probably be best that I make sure I'm up to speed with the driving skills, so I'm going to do the IAM course before I get one and the cheaper insurance afterwards will probably be useful being only 22.

Welcome Mike :yahoo:

Good to see a sensible approach :thumbs:

Welcome Pembro!!!

:welcome: Where do you hail from? Australia or were you just visiting?

Aaah, see someone else spotted that!! Come on then, dish, what's the story?? :lol:;)

Yeh sorry, busy week. I was just visiting at the time it happened to be on so I went in to drool :p

I live in Chelmsford, Essex, not long moved here but its definitely a step up from where I was before (Peterborough)

Cheers for all the welcome messages. I've found out there is up to a 10 week waiting list here for the IAM lessons to start so that will delay me a bit, I can see me getting impatient and just going for it, lets see how strong I can be, I've got a big burning feeling in my pocket ;)