CARBON MIRROR COVERS fitted with pics!!!!

S1 HNK

well they arrived today from taiwan or all places.

the carbon weave is alot bigger than my nismo b pillars but i actually prefer this look than the smaller weave. (shame it doesnt all match)

right the bit everyone wants to know...do they fit?

well....i ordered the mirror post covers too which are basically just carbon triangles, the annoying thing is these have to be trimmed at the top because there is a small section at the top of the oem mirror post which is raised up slightly from the rest of the panel. ive trimmed them but havent made a great job of it so the finish on the top isnt too hot.

the mirror covers fit suprisingly well despite alot of negative reports.

to be honest i think if you have a light colour car then they wouldnt look as good because it would be easy to see where the covers stop if you see what i mean.

anyway heres a few pics so see what you think. didnt have time to do some proper shots or clean my car but i think they look great.

cheers guys,

Si

Look good mate! :teeth:

Are these the Delsa ones? Any chance you can take a pic side on so we can see the edge? When I saw them at the last Reading meet they looked ok on a GM Zed. Would help me make my mind up if I want them.

Look good mate! :teeth:

Are these the Delsa ones? Any chance you can take a pic side on so we can see the edge? When I saw them at the last Reading meet they looked ok on a GM Zed. Would help me make my mind up if I want them.

they are from delsa, yes mate.

i will take some better pics tomorrow and send them to you. aslong as the edge is stuck down the fit is very good.

im not sure if to take over the post covers though, dont want it to look over the top and the mirrors did look really good on their own.

This is what they look like on a blade if your interested! Match the Nismo sides quite well, these are from Delsea Motorsports....

As are the carbon side emblem covers..

Bit of a carbon theme going on... Have fitted a RSW carbon dash but not taken pics yet!

Got these fitted to our project Z. Not the same brand, ours are Carbign Craft (which is actually APR Performance in USA):

http://www.jdmperformance.co.uk/item_de ... =444002386

Look good IMHO on our blue car, but I did paint the wing mirror housing black before fitting the covers to give a better overall effect. Carbign ones come with the blue lenses for the mirrors too.

Cheers

Chris