Its already started - only had is 3 days!

stanski

Fumbled about this morning and managed to spill hot water down the handbrake and centre console area from my thermal mug - fortunately its just water not coffee - handbrake light was on and off for most of trip - hopefully it will dry out and be ok - also found the mug does'nt fit in the door cup holder too tall - oh well no food or drinks in the Zed then! :dry:

I ban eating and drinking in all of my cars. Girlfriend drives me mad when we stop for petrol and she sneaks a bag of crisps into the car :rant:
I dont let that happen either, no food or drinks at all in the cars that i have had, that way it stays clean, smells nice and i dont have to worry about stains. :thumbs:

If they do, it gets thrown out the window ;)

I ban eating and drinking in all of my cars. Girlfriend drives me mad when we stop for petrol and she sneaks a bag of crisps into the car

I know same here how come I can eat a twix in the car and not have any crumbs of chocolate stuck to the seat but other half managed to get it everywhere!! No more....... :wacko:

I disallowed eating in mine after the bag of skittles incident, seriously they are the worst things ever, finding one weeks later forever stuck to something.

Another thing that winds me up is the way (women especially) slam and open the car door. Every time I have to remind my gf not to just throw the door open and nearly snap it from the hinges. It made such a noise last time she did it it made me cringe.

I say ban all women and girlfriends in general. :dry:

I say ban all women and girlfriends in general

Oh hang on bit harsh !! But I know what you mean - they dont take the care. :dry:

Sadly I was speaking to a mate from my old company and talking about this gal we both worked with - and she said oh yes Stan I remember he always told me off for slamming his car door!!!(I had a new MR2 roadster then.) Nice to be remembered for the right reason! :wacko::blush:

Paranoia is a wonderful thing......... :surrender:

Another thing that winds me up is the way (women especially) slam and open the car door. Every time I have to remind my gf not to just throw the door open and nearly snap it from the hinges. It made such a noise last time she did it it made me cringe.

Get her trained! :boxing: My missus is very good at getting in and out very carefully. I made it very clear any damage she causes to the car she is paying for. From then on she's been very good! :thumbs:

I use the the black drink bottles (with the push down cap) that are made for bicycle holders and fit the MY06+ door bottle holders a treat. :thumbs:

As I am on a diet (Mrs Ebized thinks its for her and the quacks benefit but for me I'd noticed the weight was affecting the car's performance :wacko: ) so no food in the car :lol:

I totally disagree - men are far worse! My husband Mike has a new BMW and it's like a skip. His excuse is that he 'lives' in his car and it's his office. He eats big macs, kentucky fried yuk and god knows what else in there, as well as smokes and throws his rubbish on the back seat - it's gross! I on the other hand have an immaculate car with no crumbs dust or anything.

He parks as close to the door of a supermarket as he can and consequently has been hit twice already - I park at the other end and walk! And I know LOTS of men the same as him. It's not a male/female thing it's purely whether you're a car person or not.

I totally disagree - men are far worse! My husband Mike has a new BMW and it's like a skip. His excuse is that he 'lives' in his car and it's his office. He eats big macs, kentucky fried yuk and god knows what else in there, as well as smokes and throws his rubbish on the back seat - it's gross! I on the other hand have an immaculate car with no crumbs dust or anything.

He parks as close to the door of a supermarket as he can and consequently has been hit twice already - I park at the other end and walk! And I know LOTS of men the same as him. It's not a male/female thing it's purely whether you're a car person or not.

Well put Nixy, agree some of my mates couldn't give a Castlemaines XXXX about their car

Nixy he's got a BMW - let him trash it - better of with Zeds!! :lol:

Most people are either messy or not messy generally - either in a car and house or one or the other!

I always kept all my cars mint inside even 20 year old Vw beetles - way I look at it - you would'nt sit in a chair full or crap why drive in one? ;)

Each to their own I guess......... :D

Stu, you big misery! There's lots of fun stuff you can do with girls in cars too! ;)

....not in the Z Digsy - it's just not possible????!!!

Use your imagination Graham... :teeth:

Stu, you big misery! There's lots of fun stuff you can do with girls in cars too! ;)

...it's just not possible with the doors shut! :blush:

I had a Beemer for a short while as a company car and I didn't wash it, hoover it or care for it at all. If a car wants me to spend some of my precious time with it, it better provide me with better thrills or a bigger smile than a Beemer can :dry:

Roof down may work :blush: WILL TAKE THAT AS A YES :thumbs:

I used to carry a bottle of blachcurrant cordial jammed in behind the passeger seat until Liz decided to play with the seat controls while I was getting petrol. What a mess :headhurt:WILL TAKE THAT AS A FUMBLE GOING ON WITH TWO OF YOU ON THE SEAT 'SQUASHING' THINGS ;)

:lol:

...it's just not possible with the doors shut! :blush:

Apparently there's a diagram on the underside of your boot, next to the one showing how to fit 2 golf bags in, describing how to do the above! :thumbs:

My primera is exactly like that. I've had it 2 years and its never been cleaned. The seats are stained with chocolate & drinks.

My Z though is cleaned weekly & Nobody eats or drinks in there, nobody gets in with dirty shoes & I park it miles from any entrance if I do take it shopping

My Z though is cleaned weekly & Nobody eats or drinks in there, nobody gets in with dirty shoes & I park it miles from any entrance if I do take it shopping

Blimey bet you have slippers when you get in ? :lol:

Good news my handbrake cable warning light is now working properly and car is nice and dry again! :D I even managed to drop the roof today and go for a run out at lunch - yes it did not rain for 10 minutes!! :wacko: