Manchester Concert

Ekona

Anyone else watching?

I thought Take That were supposed to be amazing live. They're bloody awful! Middle aged men should not be wearing pink trousers, and why do Gary & Mark persist in keeping the backing singer with them? His dancing makes Bez look like Michael Jackson :lol:

And where was Mumford's sons?!

I'm just looking forward to Katy perry with the Tv on mute *schwing*

Mrs 350 Russ:

"I never believed your explanation for the box of tissues and the hand cream next to the computer." "....and now you want me to go out shopping whilst you watch Katy Perry on TV!!, what's going on Russ?!" :surrender::blush::lol:

Mrs 350 Russ:

"I never believed your explanation for the box of tissues and the hand cream next to the computer." "....and now you want me to go out shopping whilst you watch Katy Perry on TV!!, what's going on Russ?!" :surrender::blush::lol:

HAHAHA 2 words for you "plausible deniability"

• Like 1

Mrs 350 Russ:

"You told me you were combing your hair"

:D

If you haven't seen "Weird Science" that quote will mean nothing though. :blush:

• Like 1

Mrs 350 Russ:

"You told me you were combing your hair"

:D

If you haven't seen "Weird Science" that quote will mean nothing though. :blush:

I have a long time ago, I remembered that film for other things than that quote though :blush:

• Like 1

Black eyed peas singing where is the love, nostalgia overload! Depsite what people say we need more of this so the world can realise that we are one, regardless of skin, creed or religion.

Edited by Olly350z

Worth it for the mammary... I mean memory of LeBrock :D

Also, Ariana followed by Little Mix, splurge!

Why is AG dressed like she's been cleaning the house all day? im glad she's on the stage now though, finally someone who can sing live.

Does William know he's not in London??

Edited by 350 Russ