[SOLD]Nissan 350z 2007 - Bargain for project/parts sale - £1,500

ArsenalMoh

I have a Black 350z that I am seeling, as unfortunately I have had quite a bad experience with the car and have been informed that in order for the vehicle to be MOT worthy, it requires £2,000 work.

I am not willing to put this amount of money into the car and therefore am looking to just get rid of the damn thing off of my driveway.

If someone is keen to restore a 350z, this could be a great starting point. It has done around 40k miles and is a GT edition.

Cheers!

Whilst the vultures circle, would it not be worthwhile getting a second opinion? Also, you can probably source parts more cheaply online etc. I guess it all depends on why it failed?

It would be a shame to throw in the towel at this stage.

Depending on what parts you require, I have half a dozen 350's in various states of dismantling at the moment, so should have all the parts that you require.

To help you out these parts will be FREE.

Just drop me a PM with what you require.

Alex.

• Like 9

Free parts? No excuse now. Nice

As alex says, don`t give up on it

If you can list what its failed on we can have more of an idea what it`ll take to get it back on the road.

Hi All,

Thanks for the advice and Alex I appreciate your very generous offer.

I have had bad luck with the car and it has already had an engine replacement, so I am just not interested in spending more money on it.

It went for an MOT, but due to the extent of the work required, they didn't bother putting it through the MOT.

I sold the car over the weekend and I'm just glad to be getting it off my drive. I'm now looking forward to getting into a car I can enjoy driving again.

Might be in the market for a 370z, but also tempted by the old shape BMW 630i.

Opinions welcome.