Drewbie the Newbie

Hi to All

Just saying Hello as the newest member of your excellent site. I finally cashed in my savings last year and bought a new GT Roadster just before the upgraded model came in - didn't mind as got a cracking deal and upgraded vented sports seats.

I do miss the new LED tail-lights though. I have read they are easy to replace, but where can I get a pair from ? If anyone knows I'd be grateful of some info. Thanks :thumbs:

:welcome: to the forum.

Why is everyone so keen to have LED rear lights?

because they are infinitely better than the pre 06 ones. The old ones don't even look on when they are on. The LED's are miles brighter as well :thumbs:

But they shine backwards and I can't see them. I don't even know what mine look like when they are on. Maybe I should check the bulbs one day!

because they are infinitely better than the pre 06 ones. The old ones don't even look on when they are on. The LED's are miles brighter as well :thumbs:

But they shine backwards and I can't see them. I don't even know what mine look like when they are on. Maybe I should check the bulbs one day!

You can't see the wheels when your in the car but people still buy them ;):p

You can't see the wheels when your in the car but people still buy them ;):p

Andy, finally someone that agrees with me. :thumbs:

As for wheels, they look nice when the car is parked and you're just admiring it. I tend to find I turn my lights off when I get out of the car so I get no benefit whatsoever from my lovely LEDs. :p

:thumbs:

Thanks to everyone who's responded and made me welcome. I have just ordered my LEDs from Holdcrofts. I take the point that I can't see them, but I'll know they're there !

And yes, I'm still grinning - apart from wet roundabouts and tight bends when it turns to a more serious and pale look as my back end tries to overtake the bonnet. Roll on a hot, dry summer.

And yes, I'm still grinning - apart from wet roundabouts and tight bends when it turns to a more serious and pale look as my back end tries to overtake the bonnet. Roll on a hot, dry summer.

Let me guess your Zed is riding on stock tyres... :lol: