Professional Car Pictures

Sarnie

If your offended by Gallardo pictures, click away now :p

As my bundle of orange joy is on its way this week ( :byebye: ) I wanted to get some quality pictures of my car done. I got in touch with a pro photographer from Pistonheads, who came up from London. If anyone wants his details then just let me know. :)

Here are a few out of the 100 or so he sent me today:

L1005945c.jpg

L1005880a.jpg

L1005855g.jpg

:D

Very nice mate! Didn't know you were getting rid though! What are you going for next??

Pictures look awesome & nice idea to get a few before she goes. If you don't mind me asking, how much does a portfolio like that cost?

Very nice mate! Didn't know you were getting rid though! What are you going for next??

Pictures look awesome & nice idea to get a few before she goes. If you don't mind me asking, how much does a portfolio like that cost?

Cheers for the comments guys. The G is going tomorrow i think, depends on the when the buyer can raise the funds. I don't have a replacement for it as yet, I need to use the funds for family reasons. I don't envisage being back in a decent car for about 9-12 months or so :(

Anyway, here are a few other pics that he sent that he hasn't 'worked' on as much as the initial pics:

L1005955.jpg

L1005885.jpg

L1005842.jpg

L1005832.jpg

L1005865.jpg

:)

Oi GAYLORD :boxing: pm me details!!!!

Sarnie for what you are doing selling the G and all I take my hat off to you, at least you can say you have been there done that, especially at your age mate, and Im sure wont be long till you get something better. Glad to see your hearts in the right place, family first :thumbs:B)

Looking great Sarnie, nice idea too. My gf arranged for a load of photos of my previous cars to be put into a photo arrangement for the house and garage. Hope you get back into another soon. :)

Sarnie for what you are doing selling the G and all I take my hat off to you, at least you can say you have been there done that, especially at your age mate, and Im sure wont be long till you get something better. Glad to see your hearts in the right place, family first :thumbs:B)

I will put up the guys details in a bit, just waiting for his permission to do so :thumbs:

Your right about family, it has to come first, as much as its killing me to do it :blush:

I will put up the guys details in a bit, just waiting for his permission to do so :thumbs:

Your right about family, it has to come first, as much as its killing me to do it :blush:

family !! you could adopt a polish family for £12.63 :thumbs: keep the car :blush:

family !! you could adopt a polish family for £12.63 :thumbs: keep the car :blush:

This is GIXXERUK hinting, as he is polish and has no visa... selling your self of cheap there Gixxer :p

This is GIXXERUK hinting, as he is polish and has no visa... selling your self of cheap there Gixxer :p

:lol::lol: you sussed me jay :lol: you wise old owl :thumbs:

liam you will be down to ONLY two cars when you sell the G :scare::scare: how will you survive the shame :lol:

sorry to hear she has to go mate, it cant be easy but i'm sure there's a plan up your sleeve ;)

Down to one car now :scare::lol:

And yes, there is always a plan in place ;) It may involve a car with 3 letters in its name ;):teeth: And no, its not a KIA :p:lol:

liam you will be down to ONLY two cars when you sell the G :scare::scare: how will you survive the shame :lol:

sorry to hear she has to go mate, it cant be easy but i'm sure there's a plan up your sleeve ;)

Down to one car now :scare::lol:

And yes, there is always a plan in place ;) It may involve a car with 3 letters in its name ;):teeth: And no, its not a KIA :p:lol:

fiat "uno" :thumbs: