Thanks for all the info, I'm now a very happy owner

Hi Guy's been browsing the forum for a week or so and would like say hi and thanks, well worth looking at all your posts on what to look out for when buying, some great advice :teeth:

I started calling around last Monday, and was driving one home 2 days later, bought the first one I saw, a 2003 GT import in gunmetal. Really wanted black, but everytime I called about one it'd sold, doesn't matter though, gunmetal goes faster :yahoo:

It goes in for a P3 tomorrow at Nissan Shepperton, so I have a day in a Nissan Micra to look forward to B)

All the best, David

Welcome to the site :thumbs:

Really wanted black, but everytime I called about one it'd sold, doesn't matter though, gunmetal goes faster :yahoo:

Great car choice (of course); colour, well each to their own but reckon black has the edge and there are just so many grey ones out there you might get lost in the crowd :p

Welcome to the site :thumbs:

Really wanted black, but everytime I called about one it'd sold, doesn't matter though, gunmetal goes faster :yahoo:

Great car choice (of course); colour, well each to their own but reckon black has the edge and there are just so many grey ones out there you might get lost in the crowd :p

well sed dude.......... :thumbs: